“Amazing food, private room and nice view”
Review of Peppermill

Peppermill
Ranked #28 of 416 Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
Reviewed 18 May 2018

The service was great. Food was amazing. The place was quiet and we had a private corner. There is a bell that you ring whenever you need the waiters. Before entering you private space, they knock on the door and ask for permission. I was very impressed with the service in general.

The food was also very nice. I absolutely loved the ras malai. We only discovered this place on our last day in RAK or we would have returned for more food.

1  Thank RubysMRU

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Perched in the interiors of Al Naeem Mall, the restaurant was a welcome surprise. The colonial ambience to the Indian cuisine served with total focus on the customer was a delight for us

1  Thank Ashok I
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

the place is located inside a mall with outside seating available overlooking water ... we requested to sit indoor in a private area ... staff were very helpful and were able to accomodate some dietary requests ... food were served fast and hot ... will recommend this restaurant

3  Thank abg112070
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went to this restaurant on 27th March 2018. We had a side 'private' room which was very nice. The waiter helped us with our selection, which was spot on. The service was swift and the food tasty, I did not particularly enjoy the chicken, I felt that this was too fatty, but then I do prefer breast meat only, however it was still a very good meal.

3  Thank Joolsg01
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I went with my family to the Peppermill, it was a recommendation from our Hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
We were not sure about, what we want to eat and the manager just gave us recommendations for the dinner.

The butterchicken is awesome.

2  Thank Atlantikdiver