14 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
StayForLongUS$132
7,759 results
All reviews maarid restaurant pura vida virgin holidays brazilian restaurant xo bar sol bar dome bar the salt water pool piaceri da gustare half board the main hotel manar mall swim up bar relaxing holiday all inclusive package set menu dubai city
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

While my stay at Hilton, got to try this amazing Italian restaurant with amazing service and kind staff. The food was amazing. Special thanks to the service team, few name to mentions Amin, selina and Magdy the supervisor all very welcoming people, Chef Aina was kind enough to recommend some great food we tried. Went to the sunset bar Bibin and Ahmed were very energetic guys always smiling and recommended good drinks. Pratap not to forget from breakfast always remembers your preference and super kind guy.Overall had a good stay many more names to mention. Thanks for making my stay memorable. Will definitely come back.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank _D6337ZQ
Executive Office, Other at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear _D6337ZQ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. We are very delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay and that you appreciated our services and our staff. We look forward to welcoming you once more in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Amazing excellent exceptional service from all the amazing people at hilton rak beach resort, from the valet to the amazing people from the restaurants
To name a few Amin, Aloki, Mr Dhiraj, Jerry, Farhad, Ahmed, Moody, Shwe, pratap from breakfast, Ann from housekeeping, Asim... i am sorry if i missed a few, these two days you guys showed us an exemplary time and crated a lasting memory for me and my wife.
Thank you All!!!

2  Thank nagbushans26
Executive Office, Other at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear nagbushans26,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback from your recent experience at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort. We are happy to note that you had a memorable stay and thank you for highlighting our team. It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you and your wife back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Very nice stay !!! Amazing food especially in the Italian restaurant. Special shout-out to Amin and Selena and Magdy. Very very friendly and professional, will Come back thanks to them. The pool is nice and not crowded

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 201ilyash

Dear 20lilyash,

Thank you very for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Resort and for your kind comments. Thank you also for your recognition of Amin, Selena and Magdy. We look forward to having an opportunity of being of service to you again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

I have made a reservation at hilton ras al khaima and and I was calling them daily for the last 5 days but it was impossible to reach the reception, I thought the hotel is closed due to covid but once I called the reservation I found out that the hotel is operating and the reservation tried to transfer the call to the reception twice but the reception seems they don't care, I am a hilton member and stayed at hilton hotels many times but I never faced such experience with a hilton hotel, I don't know what kind of briefing DMs and FOM are doing to the team if they can't tell to pick up the phone, and finally I have to cancel my reservation because I am travelling to RAK to celebrate our anniversary and for sure with that poor quality of reception I don't want to risk our anniversary celebration. Honestly I called the hotel for almost 10 times in the last 5 days, I could reach the reservations and spoke to them but reception is terrible.

1  Thank Glenn35f
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

We were there for 1 night we have 3 rooms there 2104 2106 and 2107 got surprised by the room decorating special thanks to harish for the such a pleasant welcome and the raju for the extra care and alwyas available for the any request nek from the pool bar rakesh abhines sajan aswell and mr sukla rest manager was very helpful even he assist us in the pool bar also it was a very good experience and yes we will come back very soon

Dear niraj1991,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Resort and for your positive comments of our team. It is with pleasure that we look forward to welcoming you back for an all-around five-star visit.