Beach Hotel by Bin Majid Hotels & Resort
  • Beachfront
US$362
US$243
  • Pool
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$184
AccorHotels.com
US$81
US$69
  • Pool
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$47
Priceline
US$188
US$174
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$335
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspebbles barac controlscamping experienceswimming pool is very goodjob guysopen the windowbig bedroom was clean and comfortablebeach bedsentertainment staffdeluxe suitenegative pointswhole teamcomplimentary cakeal khaimaall inclusive packagea lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our camping experience could have been better though with some of the improvements in the facilities. Here are some of my points and hopeful can help the management and other readers to look into it:

1. going to the camp grounds from the hotel, could have been better if there’s a pathway to walk into because the sand was too hot.

2. IMPORTANT: our stay could have been better if there are enough facilities to cover around 200 guests in the camp grounds. At the moment, there are only 2 shower rooms and 2 toilets each for ladies and male.

78 tents for 2 shower rooms and 4 toilets are not enough to serve around 200 guests with kids.

3. Since this is a modern kind of camping, a fan or an exhaust fan will be helpful inside the tents because it was too hot when we checked in.

But the tents cool down at night.

4. There are jelly fishes around... I’m not sure if they sting.

Good points:
1. Nice concept of tents on the beach.
2. Yoga class
3. Food - bbq
4. Dining set up
5. Thank you to some housekeeping staff who’s very helpful to us during our stay.

I hope the management will look into this and improve their camp ground facilities.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
BinMajidManagement, Resident Manager at Beach Hotel by Bin Majid Hotels & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear TravelllingPUMPKIN,

I would like to start by thanking you for choosing Bin Majid Beach Hotel as your destination in Ras al Khaimah, and for writing this review about your stay with us at the LongBeach Campground. I am glad to know that you liked our concept, activities and customer service, all our team members work in order to provide memorable experiences to our guests. I am noting down as well the issues faced during your stay with us and we will address them at the soonest in order to improve our over all guest experience.

I would like to thank you once again for this feedback and we would be more than glad to see you again at Bin Majid Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The planned activity throughout the evening and the next morning was really good. The watching of movies at beach at night on bean bags was brilliant. Food could have been more spiced up as it was a bit bland, but the indian food section was good. The tents were very comfortable and it was a beautiful experience to sleep on the beach side in them. The juices and soft drinks were unlimited along with water and bar was very stocked and was on the house. Fruit tray and wine bottle provided in the tent was very thoughtful. We will definitely go for this again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear mgvg1235,

I would like to start by thanking you for staying with us and for writing this review about your stay at Long Beach Campground. I am very pleased to know that our customer service met your expectations and your had a pleasant experience. Rest assured that I will share your kind review with the entire team and I have noted the issues as well in order to work on them immediately and be able to provide a better experience to our guests in the future.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we would be glad to host you again at Bin Majid Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a review of the camping on the beach experience.
Good points: the tents themselves are spacious and comfortable
Bad points: everything else.
Chaotic check in procedure
Long walk with all luggage from car park to tent
Poor quality food and beverages
Terrible toilet and washing facilities
The sea is full of jellyfish

Because check in was so bad we decided to have a late lunch at the hotel itself. Pebbles is an Irish bar - we sat outside in quite a nice beer garden. Awful pizza.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Ptee,

First of all, I would like to start by thanking you for choosing Bin Majid Beach Hotel as your destination in Ras al Khaimah, and for sharing your feedback about your stay with us. In behalf of my team, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you faced during your stay, we clearly did not meet your expectations and I am truly sorry for that. I am noting down the issues you are mentioning so that we can address them immediately and be able to offer our guests a better experience in the future.

Once more, thank you for staying with us and I hope to have you back soon at Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

My review is for the Bin Majid Beach Hotel, the tents that they opened recently,
First of all, the tents are super tidy and clean, spacious, organised, the toilets were not many, only 2 for females and 2 for males for a lot of tents, but having said that, the cleaners were always present there to clean after each use, the staff were absolutely amazing, making sure everyone was comfortable and having fun, the bbq at night had a lot of food diversity to suit the taste of all people, the atmosphere, the music and the friendliness is what made the experience so great! We really relaxed, played with the games that they provided, and the fact that you are located 2 steps away from the beach made it even better, so overall, we will definitely do it again and again, I really hope the service will not change with time or when they are fully booked because they will be!

Room Tip: Any tent you choose would be great because they all have the sea view right in front
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
BinMajidManagement, Resident Manager at Beach Hotel by Bin Majid Hotels & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Yara C,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Bin Majid Beach Hotel as your destination in Ras al Khaimah, and for posting this kind review about your stay with us. I am truly glad to know that your experience at our LongBeach Campground met your expectations, the entire team works in order to provide an exceptional service and we are glad to know that we could deliver good memories to you and your family. Rest assured that we will continue working on our service in order to constantly improve it and we will look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 26, 2018

The opinion is about Bin Majid Beach Hotel, NOT a Resort. We spent there 2 weeks. The best things are: delicious food - a lot of choice for breakfast, lunch, dinner, good wine, real friut juice. The pool ok, nice garden connecting the pool with the beach. The beach itself - quite wide thanks to high tides, the sea warm and clean. The staff in the hotel was ok, nice, friendly and alwas smiling. Free towels and beach beds on the the beach. Free toiletries in the bathroom. Now a few bad things - the hotel is rather old. The rooms have no balconies so it is difficult to dry clothes - in the bathroom it is too humid. If you want to open the window u have to ask the staff. The rooms are ok - however, not very clean and the equipment is damaged. old bathrooms. The same thing with the beach beds - half of them were broken . People can smoke indoors - in the coffee shop ARCADIA - terrible smell. There is no night entertaiment at all. In the area of the hotel - nothing to see, only busy road and 2 souvenir shops. The hotel has HASHTAG cafe outdoor, a nice one but it is not included in ALL INCLUSIVE so people don't go there. No entertaiment for kids - there should be at least a 25 minute ini disco. All in all - if you go tere for a week and you don't mind staying in smoky room or you go to bed early it's ok. However, if you wish to have a little fun find another hotel. And the last thing - at the main door there is a sign it is a 4 * hotel - fo me max 3*

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear 4alicia2016,

I would like to thank you for choosing Bin Majid Beach Hotel as your destination in Ras al Khaimah, and for preparing this review on your stay with us. I am very pleased to know that our customer service made your stay comfortable, and that you enjoyed our food and beverage offer. Rest assured that your kind comments will be shared with the entire team and we will continue to work on the other issues you mentioned in order to improve our over all guest experience at the soonest.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope you had a smooth journey back home.