“Amazing Buffet”
Review of Makani Cafe

Makani Cafe
Ranked #1 of 346 Restaurants in Al Ain
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Cafe has lovely seating and ambient lighting. It is good for family or business dining. They serve a variety of dishes from around the world. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Al Ain. The place was recently refurbished. I stayed at Hilton Hotel for a month in August 2015 and I regularly go there for meals. Great place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is our favourite restaurant when we go to the HILTON, the atmosphere is amazing and the Meze and BBQ are amazing if you like tapas this is certainly the next step up from. That, really lovely experience. Certainly worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Best place to chill and enjoy the holy month of ramadan, big screen for football and live Arabic music along with a various options of Sahour buffet, great atmosphere and great service provided by the Makani staff, highly recommended for everyone to enjoy the magical nights of Ramadan in Al Ain.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with all speciality. Such a wonderful gym well equipped I was enjoyed the pool and the slide I got new friends in the pool degenerate I will come there again. Thanks to pool staff and restore my nice food. I got such a nice friends Nizam Elvira sashin maya kashim magenta Ravi in the gym Lee Natasha thank you everyone.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I came with my friends to watch the champions league match and enjoy some dinner, the atmosphere was very cheering, we enjoyed our meal and a great shesha, great place and I highly recommend it to all Alain residents and visitors.

Date of visit: March 2018