“Breakfast ”

Ranked #2 of 346 Restaurants in Al Ain
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Seble was a wonderful waitress who took care of our every need. A lovely selection of food for breakfast from around the globe.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

International cuisine in a buffet style restaurant located in the Hilton Hotel in Al Ain. Greatly appreciate the excellent staff, especially the great service from Seble!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I went there with my friends to celebrate my birthday and to try their international buffet. The food is not nice at all, they said it is buffet but the choices are so limited and not tasty at all. The lady that was assigned to us is so rude that she is getting our dishes even if we are still not done with the food.
We are not satisfied at all and paid an amount that they doesn’t deserve. I wasted my money for nothing.
To wrap up my birthday, me and my friends went to Applebees to continue our eating and enjoy good food.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

we visited flavours Just to try food from there.. we catch Seble as our server she was very friendly she accommodated us very well...we enjoyed the food as well. we might come back again..

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

For work we often stay for longer periods of time at a hotel, here at the Hilton restaurant Flavours that has been a wonderful experience.

Friendly and motivated personnel work actively to support and provide service. In particular the manager Moses and waitresses Selbe and Myfta have shown a constant eye for detail.

Thank you all for taking such good care of us!