Hilton Al Ain
Ayla Grand Hotel(Al Ain)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$59
Ayla Bawadi Hotel(Al Ain)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$63
Mercure
Telal Resort(Al Ain)
US$122
Travelocity
Aloft Al Ain(Al Ain)
US$68
City Seasons Al Ain Hotel(Al Ain)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$119
HotelsClick
Ayla Hotel(Al Ain)
1,532 results
All reviewsflavours restaurantfamily pooltennis courtsspecial thankspool areaan oasismain restaurantrestaurant managerroom servicenice poolfront officean upgradeabu dhabilate checkjebel hafeetpacosmoses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went with my family for a holiday and because of the crappy service I checked out at midnight.
The rooms are bad, the service is bad, everything seems outdated, blankets, beds, bathrooms, drainage and I could go on forever...
I have visited a good number of hotels in UAE, this definitely is at the bottom of the list.
I would never recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Farheen S
MOHAMEDKHEDR, Front Office Manager at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mrs Farheen,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a personal review here at TripAdvisor following your recent stay in our hotel.

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment and unsatisfactory experience. As customer service remains our top priority, feedback such as yours enables us to improve our service and facilities.
I would be delighted if you would be able to provide me with your contact details to get more detailed information of your recent stay experience for further investigations and improvements where deemed required.

On behalf of the management, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. We do hope that the above misgivings will not prevent you from considering our hotel the next time you are in Al Ain and hope that we have the chance to have you as our guest sometime again soon, so that we are able to erase the unpleasant memories and give you a pleasurable visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me for future assistance in your booking.

Best regards,

MOHAMED KHEDR I Manager – Front Office

HILTON AL AIN
t:+971-3-706 7026 I m: +971-050-6638 106
Mohamed.khedr@hilton.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for one night in the hotel. Hotel needs renovation which is in process currently, i hope the lobby would be on their plan also. Rooms are too old but still relaxing, its nice sometimes to have some feeling of the past. Beds, bathrooms and living room was relaxing and comfortable. The best thing is that me and my wife were upgraded to a suite since i am a silver member of Hilton group. My booking was half board which included dinner and breakfast. The food and variety was great and tasty loved it. Hope the hotel after renovations would be much better, as soon as its done ill be trying it again. I wouldn’t mind visiting it again if i do get a good offer in it.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
shweta m, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Mohammad A,

Thank you for choosing our property for your recent stay and sharing your experience.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us appreciating the food variety and the upgraded room.We are happy to inform you as our hotel rooms are in process of renovation and we are in planning of refurbishment for the hotel lobby as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visit Hilton Al Ain regularly. Nice and clean family pool and well equipped gym.Lots of fun for children. Health club staff always excel in their services. What an excellent team - Mahendra, Kashim, Sushin, Mohsin. Anytime you need something, someone will be there always to help!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Mr.Basheer,

Greetings from Hilton Al Ain!

Thank you very much for your comments in regards to your recent visit with us.It is pleasure to read that you have enjoyed our hotel facilities.Thank you for your appreciative comments on our service at health club and pool experience.
Your kind words have been shared with the team and we all look forward to welcome you back near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

By work reasons I am a guest of this hotel since 15 days ago. The service in general is really good, all the staff, in all areas, is very hardworking, professional, attentive and kind, which obviously is a added value to the hotel.

However, another point that I would like to highlight is the cleaning service, every day Rose Marie the cleaner leave my room immaculate and perfect, ideal combination to handle a hard day of work outside your hometown.

I really recommend this hotel, congratulations to all members.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Mr Abel,

Greetings from Hilton Al Ain!

We would like to thank you for your great feedback regarding your stay at Hilton appreciating staff services.We are glad to hear it from you that we were able to exceed your expectations with our services.Your kind words have been shared with the team.
We appreciate your personal recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Al Ain in the near future.

Thanking You,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very pleasant staff appreciate kashem and his services .pool facilities for the guests available including front desk staff and food options nice Brunch. Thanks to staff .rooms are very comfortable.many options for dining.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
MOHAMEDKHEDR, Front Office Manager at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr Abdullah,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel and pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments will be passed on to the team.

We would love to welcome you back as our guest again in the near future.

Sincerely yours,