“delicious and healthy!”

Hampton Chutney Co.
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Amagansett
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 4 April 2018

absolutely delicious food, soup, best chai tea I ever had! wonderful lunch spot for food you cant find anywhere else.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I visited this spot last week while visiting friends who are working in the area. The food is delicious and the chutneys are incredibly yummy. I had the pumpkin chutney as well as the peanut and my mind was blown. Flavorful, perfectly spiced, just amazing. The ambiance is sweet and charming with lots of outdoor seating. I look forward to visiting during the summer. Meanwhile, I’ll be visiting the one in the city on a regular basis!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our food from this lovely little place hidden at the back of the square in East Hampton.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Who new a dosa could have these fillings Delish.
Was hard to choose what to have.
Perfect mango lassi as well!
Dining in the shady Amagansett square picnic tables a nice way to have a quick bite!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Improvised version of Indian Dosas - We were quite surprised to find this place in Hamptons. Of-course we had the dosas and we loved them, the coriander chutney and the mango chutney are just out of the world.
Do try the curry chicken dosa and the Deluxe masala dosa, best ever.