See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2016

It was my first visit to Ukraine. By this time I was at the airport in the capital of Ukraine.But this time I was lucky enough to visit this small but beautiful city like Uzhgorod.Hotel Kilikia I found on the internet, as the reviews were good I decided to stay there. My room was standart and cost near 15GBP. When I booking the room, asked for a room with bath and my request was made. I want to say that the room was spacious, clean and comfortable.The breakfast don't include in price, but cost very cheap near 1,5 GBP. I was very surprised that the area is a wonderful restaurant with good service. There I was able to taste Ukrainian and European cuisine. And the live music was a nice addition evening. If you want to go for a walk to town it would take a taxi about 7 minutes and cost 0.70 GBP. In Uzhgorod has a very beautiful center with narrow streets and ancient castle. Thank ''KiliKia'' that warmly accepted me in their little town. The next time I stop again in your complex.

Room Tip: You can tell the staff what you want and they will do everything possible to satisfy your request.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2015

LOcation is very elegant. We have been only in part of restaurant,but would like to come back in hotel.
All was tasty. Dark beer was very good.
Service was very fest , because any way we have been in thursday.
We will back!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

The staff are friendly and the restaurant is one of the few places in town that has customers.

It's on the outskirts of the town, but worth the cab ride.

Have been there four times, and on each occasion there was a wedding or some sort of celebration.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2015

The location is good if you're traveling with car. And the center of town is not that far on foot either. The hotel's interior design is original, it's nice to see someone has made the effort on details. The room was spacious enough for two. Bathroom and toilet located on opposite sides of the room was not practical. A nice stay anyway.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hrazaa
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel is located on the highway on the outskirt of Uzhgorod. To get to the city center you have to drive or to use a taxi. But taxi is very cheap.
The building of the hotel is new and modern. The hotel has very nice enclosed territory and private parking. There is a nice restaurant in the hotel, outdoor swimming pool that operated in summertime and a bathhouse. Also there is a massage chair in the lobby of the hotel, its usage is free of charge and unlimited. The staff of the hotel are very nice and friendly. We were allowed to stay with our small pet dog. The rooms are well designed, cozy, spacious, very clean. The bathroom is also spacious and clean, the shower works very well. All towels are soft and new. There is a non alcoholic mini bar in the room. For breakfast there is a choice of 8 or 10 options, and you have to make decision on the evening before. The restaurant of the hotel has a room service option. The choice of food in the restaurant is good with some vegetarian options.
We had a great stay in the Kilikia hotel and we defenitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple