See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I was booked in the hotel for a week, it was noisy, children from poland playing football near elevator.. I couldnt sleep. I simply called another hotel (uzhorod hotel), paid for the 2 nights and run away.
When I complained at the reception and told them I couldnt sleep from noise, they had no words.
Horrible experience,
I would understand some guest might be unsatisfied, but can you imagine someone running away and booking another hotel????

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel was good, clean, but not very big room. The breakfast was not very good not a lot of choices not a lot of fruits what is strange because I was in summer on July. The hotel is not in city centre, but the taksi are very cheap.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016

My husband and I booked a room at the newly-built woodhouse (ufinished at the time of our stay) warning the staff in advance that we would come with a four-month old child. They put us on the top (3rd floor) without an elevator, even though they probably knew that we would need to carry both the child and the stroller. After about 10 pm when other guests started coming back to their rooms, we started hearing everything that was happening in the adjacent rooms and the room below us: a guy watching his TV really loudly, children screaming below, and a couple having sex (they continued even after numerous complaints). To say that the walls were paper thin is to say nothing: it felt like everything was happening in our room. Thank God our child slept soundly, but my husband and I barely got any sleep. Finally I remembered about a pair of ear plugs, which I gave to my husband. I had to be listening to music on my phone to fall asleep.
The next morning we curtailed our stay and moved to another hotel in the city.
After a great scandal the manager decided to reimburse a part of our payment for the horrible night we spent there.
The breakfast that they served was preposterous: several slices of second-rate sausage and cheese and instant coffee. Ugh! For the rate that we were paying for our room, we really expected more.
So, in short, never-never-never again Praga in particular and woodhouses in general.

Room Tip: Don't book the woodhouse!
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Never ever stay here if you looking for quiet cozy hotel.
Horrible drunk wedding party was perfectly heard in any room, even at 5th floor. Stuff refused to take any actions to manage this. Just asked "what should I do?" There are a plenty of hotels around.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I haven't slept all night, because in the hotel restaurant someone celebrated wading! Party was very loud and finished at 4 in the morning. Do you want to have the same fun during your vacation or business trip? I don't think so. Just choose another place for staying

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business