All reviews plum restaurant ala carte breakfast special thanks the hot air balloons great view comfortable beds restaurant staff private tour room service every morning turkey visit cappadocia pigeon valley museum hotel sky terrace amenities
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

This is our second visit to Ariana and again we enjoyed the very best of hospitality and endulged the luxury. The room (Ishtar) has a private deck for sunbathing with a magnificent view during day time and a quiet sanctuary for reading and enjoying your wine.

The Plum Restaurant, perfectly located at the terrace overlooking the vinyard and organic plant allotment, provides a delicious menu with a very high quality service. Thanks to Vehbi both the breakfast and dinner experience turn into feasts.

Onur at the front desk was very friendly and helped out for any request at once.

Many thanks for keeping the quality at the highest level at all times.

Sincere and special thanks to all personnel !

We will definetely stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

A total gem! A very charming boutique hotel located in the best area in Cappadocia (Uchisar). On top of a hill with breathtaking views, the best place to watch the hot air baloons early in the morning. The decor is impecable, charming, elegant and sophisticated. The food is outstanding and the staff go out of their way to make you feel special. The hotel also takes pride in its sustainability focus, which inlcludes solar panels and its own garden which supplies fresh ingredients to the restaurant. I would definitely come back and would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Boutique hotel. Very clean, gorgeous room. The recepsionist and restaurant staff was very friendly and helpful. Beautiful views, nice garden outside hotel used for restaurant. Definitely would stay again

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful property with a touch of modern and sophistication. You can see hot air balloon from the terrace every morning. Love the design and choice of appliance here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Their restaurant the Plum offers great variety of international food. Chef Vehbi’s awesome. My mom and I enjoyed our stay here very much, feels like home. Would definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights after spending a lot of time researching. I chose this basically as it was the only hotel with modern stylish rooms whilst still having some cave rooms.

The rooms are as you imagine from the pictures , very modern and neatly appointed. The terrace and gardens by the restaurant are the show piece, amazing views over the caves in Uchisar, it’s by far the best feature in the hotel. Service was also great, very homely considering there were only 11 rooms, and when we were there I think there were only 3 or 4 rooms max occupied. The restaurant staff were very friendly , super helpful and happy.

Check in was seamless. swift and was efficient. There was a couple of mishaps with the restaurant forgetting my fries twice with two different meals which you wouldn’t expect since we were literally the only ones at dinner.

One morning I went up at 5:30 and you get magical views of the hot air balloons at sunrise, fantastic for pics and just a surreal setting. I loved the privacy of it all too. The popular museum hotel is next door and whilst being charming and great for dinner, it’s a bit packed in comparison, so less private. They don’t have a pool which would have been ideal but they are building one very soon, which will be an awesome edition.

The only thing I was disappointed with was not getting an upgrade for a room, considering they were so empty it would have been nice, I did ask but was told it would be an extra 100 euros extra per night, which didn’t seem worth it. The hotel is also probably the most expensive in Uchisar which I get but not sure it’s that far ahead of its competition service wise and lacks a bit of atmosphere too compared to nearby Museum and Argos hotel, both lovely and worth having dinner at.

Overall I think this is an amazing property and probably the only modern contemporary hotel in the city. However it is a little expensive and at times desolate , which could just be the time we visited but I would recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends