See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The owners were Super friendly and offered us many yummy food. The rooms were amazing and the view was TOP notch. It felt like home there because the owners treated us as if we were their daughters :)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Please take my advice and book the Helike Inn as soon as you arrive you be happy with your choice. The staff are excellent, welcoming and will organise any excursions you wish to do, without you lifting a finger. The room we stayed in was beautiful and spacious it was almost a shame we did not spend more time there but we were busy enjoying the jaw dropping scenery and tours that were on offer. Uçhisar is the perfect place to watch the early morning balloon flights and the Helike inn has a few terraces that give you a front row seat. Be prepared to set your alarm for just before sunrise and the spectacle lasts around 2 hours. This hotel does not have its own restaurant but this is no issue at all as Uçhisar offers plenty and there are 3 of the best within 3 minutes walk! If this hotel is fully booked I would simply advise staying in Uçhisar as, in my opinion, it is the only place to stay in Cappadocia.
Contact them before arrival to arrange the best value transfer from the airport.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The Helike Hotel was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!

The owners, Gulveren and Irfan, were so kind and loving - to a point that is hard to put into words. You can see that they care about their guests - providing a hospitality that is unheard of.

They are always present around the hotel and more than willing to help you with tips and suggestions or even to just have some tea and talk about culture, history, or any topic of interest.

Irfan is also a licensed tour guide - which can provide you with a private or group tour to all the main places in Cappadocia! He is very informative and patient. You can definitely learn a lot from him!

The breakfast was definitely the best that I’ve had in Turkey. Gulveren wakes up early morning to cook traditional Turkish pastries, including a delicious spinach borek! Not to mention various cheeses, bread, olives, jams, vegetables and all that good stuff! Also for desert, a homemade cake!

The rooms were clean, organized and very spacious. We stayed in a cave room and that was definitely worth the experience. They are also in the process of building a new room with a hot tube and fireplace, which looks awesome!

The location is spectacular as well. Minutes walking to the Uchisar castle - which gives you the best view in Cappadocia - steps from a little lovely little restaurant called House of Memories (I’m going to write more on that one) and the commercial center of the old part of town - which you can do your shopping and also get buses to other cities!

I can’t wait to come back! I recommend staying in Uchisar much more than Goreme! Especially at the Helike Hotel :)

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

It's my 1st time in Turkey, also in Cappadocia. We stayed at Helike Hotel for 2 nights. At reception when we first arrived at the hotel, we met the owners of the hotel (Irfan and Gul). We talked about hot air balloon because we didn't make a reservation in advanced. So he contacted about 20 companies to find if any is available, sadly not. He is tour guide so he told us a lot of history and show us the place of this hotel which was at least 200 years old. He also recommended us many things, for instance, things to do (horse riding, ATV driving), places to visit (underground city, castle, museum) and restaurants (which he took his wife to visit on Valentine's day). When we were talking, Gul(his wife) served us homemade cake and tea, which she baked by herself). It's really delicious, you shouldn't miss if you come here. She's also a very good chef, She made all the breakfast herself (with Irfan help buying ingredients and other things), It's the most delicious breakfast for us since we came Turkey).
We had really good time there, The cute couples are funny and very friendly. We spent a lot of time having conversation, making joke and plenty of things. We also had like a little campfire which we drank wine together under clear sky full of stars, such a heart warming experience for us. There are still a lot more things which made us feel that this is the best hotel and also the best experience in Turkey. If I have to come here again I will stay at this hotel for sure. Many thanks to Irfan and Gul, they made it feel like a host family for me, for us. From your Thai friends, many love.

Ps. There are room which is under restoration. They will put Jacuzzi there and you can see the best view of Cappadocia there. Also they will build a swimming pool which you can see the stunning view of Cappadocia. I'm looking forward to it, maybe for my honeymoon Haha.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Helike is the best hotel ever
Very familiar, very kind
Nice food nice service
Low price but brilliant view
Nice campfire with wine
Good breakfast
Nice owner, Irfan and gue also armet

Hope to come back again