All reviews rooms are beautiful terrace views stay breakfast
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel, very friendly service. The rooms are beautiful, very modern and furnishwd with a good taste.
The breakfast is just amazing...so tasty.
I can really reccommend this place for stay.
Rooms are clean.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

It is impossible to describe with words how incredible is Elit Cave Suites. We had an amazing experience and opportunity to stay there over the night. Perfect room, icredibble views, lovely owner, delicious breakfast and the best Turkish coffee that you could ever imagine. All of this will defenitely make me come back to Cappadocia very soon. I can truly recommend that place.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I've never imagine that I can enjoy the nights in a cave. But in this place, you can experience it in a glamorous way. With lovely personnel, you can find everything you need. A big turkish breakfast with a spectecular view of Güvercinlik Valley, is one of the best ways to start a day. Only thing that maybe seems like a disadvantage is they only serve breakfast, no lunch or dinner. But actually you won't need because of most-try restaurants in village.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed in this hotel based on advice. It was the best decision we made. Words are not enough to describe our satisfaction. Besides the well-designed and comfortable rooms as well as the delicious and rich breakfast, the warm and friendly service made us feel at home. Located in a nice area, the hotel also has a terrace with a great view. Elit Cave Suites definitely deserves more than 5 stars.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The rooms are beautiful, the beds are extremely comfortable, and the shower was awesome, too. It definitely feels like you're staying in a luxury cave!

I don't often write reviews, but this place definitely deserves more than 5 stars. My friend and I decided to stay there after seeing photos of a mutual friend and his family who stayed here the week before and recommended it. We're so glad that we did because it was the highlight of our trip! We're definitely recommending it to all of our friends who plan to travel there.

The manager, Mehmet, and staff went far out of their way to make our stay in Capadocia perfect. They are EXTREMELY kind and helpful in addition to having a lot of experience. Before arriving from Georgia by bus, he sent an email saying that he could give us a lift from a nearby village that the bus was going through to save us a lot of time and effort. Since we had only a short time, they helped us to book all of our tours. The staff even helped us to book our bus tickets and find the perfect hotel within our price range in our next destination. We can't thank them enough!

Oh, and I can't forget to mention the wonderful breakfast! Great views of the balloons and Pigeon Valley from the terrace, also!

Room Tip: There are different types of rooms depending on what you want! We were able to view a couple rooms but chose one with more of a "cave" feel
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends