All reviews fairy chimneys turkey the owner pigeon valley great hospitality uchisar castle beautiful view private tour breakfast each morning rooms were very clean hot air balloons pleasant stay balloon ride warm hospitality make you feel at home his team turkish coffee
Reviewed 9 January 2019

I took the time to visit many other hotels in GOreme and must say that this one ended up being my favorite. Many others had higher price tags, but none could beat the location and views from the gardens at Goreme Suites. Very few other properties have views that don't include electrical wires, antenas, buildings, cars, etc. Sitting in the garden of Goreme Suites, you can watch the sunset in the distance as the lights of the castle begin to twinkle. I came back several times and was able to enjoy the property in sun, rain and snow. It was lovely every time. The staff were helpful and unlike a few reviews that said they charged higher prices for activities, my experience was that they were actually able to offer lower prices for balloon tours for example than when I went directly to the owners of the balloon companies. The breakfast was ample and delicious. I chose to take it outside on the terrace regardless of the weather. When I last visited in early December they were in the midst of doing some renovations. So I was invited to stay in the "farm house" owned by the same family. It was basically a cave house situated 10 meters above the field where all the hot air balloons take off each morning. The house was ample with 3 bedrooms and 4 full baths and could hold up to 10 people I suppose. I am thinking of taking the house when I go back with my kids and was offered the services of a cook/housekeeper as well as ATV's for the duration of my stay which seemed perfect as the ATV and horse trails pass within a few meters of the property. The outdoor museum is a stone's throw away. Owner and staff went well out of their way to make me feel comfortable throughout my stays. The only real downside? There is no restaurant so you have to pop down to the village. I didn't miss it but some might. WHen I didn't feel like going out, I bought wine, cheese and olives and hung out in the garden watching the lights on the fairy chimneys.

Room tip: The hotel has only 6 rooms and you can't really go wrong with any of them- I asked to see them all.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank epicamazon
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Spent three nights here.
Dislikes: limited parking, views down the valley limited by neighbouring properties, no access to upper terrace to improve view.
Likes: Very knowledgable helpful and friendly staff. Good turkish breakfast. Well maintained property. Large comfortable rooms.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AndPancho
goremesuites, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Goreme Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear AndPancho,,
Thank you so much for your kinds words,,,
We always try our best to provide a memorable stay to you and if you remember us with good memories this is the best present ever for us.Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia.
GÖREME SUİTES

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The title says it all. The location is excellent, all views looking straight into the valley just metres in front of you, but the town centre is just a 5 minute walk through beautiful little streets with hidden gems around every corner. The room was very nice with a simple, quaint decor and constructed entirely out of local stone. Didn't need the air-con or TV, but available if you want it. Emrah and his staff were extremely helpful and great to sit and chat with while Nimet in the kitchen provided the best breakfasts we had throughout Turkey. Simple provincial food, very tasty and fresh. We found the price very fair for this style Hotel, in the best location in Goreme.

Room tip: Only 6 rooms, all are quiet and all face the stunning views.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
goremesuites, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Goreme Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Mallee,,
GÖREME SUİTES

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Emra was a great host he gave us great recommendations during our stay and was very happy to help us in whichever way he could. The hotel was very nice and clean so was breakfast we had a great view and it’s very easy to walk to the center of the city from the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
goremesuites, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Goreme Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Paula O,,

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We had a pleasant stay (3 nights) at Göreme Suites, under the great hospitality of Emrah and his staffs.

Love that he is very detailed to our needs and gives good advice and recommendations on the best deals in Göreme. Right after we made the reservation via booking.com, the ever-friendly Emrah kept us in contact via whatsapp and email to make the necessary airport transfer arrangements which we have requested for. Already feeling his friendly vibes from Singapore, even before we departed for our trip.

What makes our stay at Göreme Suites special and different from the rest is the kind of local interaction we had with Emrah and his friends there. Many thanks to him and his team for making us feel at home, in Cappadocia.

Good location that's close to the city center, although there may be a bit of uphill walking to do.

I do recommend Goreme Suites, for those looking for a lovely and memorable stay in Cappadocia.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
goremesuites, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Goreme Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear eaunice,,