Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Discover Ephesus Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Discover Ephesus Travel
from US$347.00
from US$11.60
from US$63.60
from US$11.60
More Info
All reviews day tour lovely fatima insightful tour wonderful couple turkey turkish friends helpful man an amazing trip cleopatra pool lovely guide virgin mary s house highly recommend this tour detailed information great tour great communication tourist guide answered all our questions
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Yavuz Morgul was our personal & very competent guide. He and our excellent driver, Hakan, were so accommodating to 3 ladies from Mississippi. Yavuz, with Discover Ephesus Travel, was very knowledgeable in geography, history and even in the Biblical accounts of the seven churches. It was like having your favorite brother traveling with you. We just loved Yavuz. Thanks for making our adventure visiting all the seven churches such an unforgettable experience!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The tour was really good, I would recommend it to anybody traveling by themselves. Everything is taking car of, no need to worry about anything.
Kapadokia was nice the only thing is that the hot air balloon was canceled (that was the purpose of my visit) the hotel there was really good.
The hotel in pamukkale was aweful, I have never seen an hotel as dirty however the visit of hieropolis was great.
The best day I had was in Ephesus, the hotel in kusadasi was really good and the tour in Ephesus and around was awesome, the tour guide fatma is so passionate and knowledgeable about her job that makes the day even better and at the end of the day she offered to go see how to make silk as I didn’t see it before.
I would definitely contact her if I have to come back around Turkey.

1  Thank Soline84
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We spent two days covering Ephesus and Pammukale and were greatly impressed with the places…… Fatima was our tour guide and she was very informative. We felt very comfortable touring with her and she didn’t hesitate to repeat the details to my children who were asking many questions…..

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with the service and info provided by the tour company. Our guide was Fatma and she was knowledgeable and always patiently answered all our questions. She was also very accommodating and arranged a visit to a leather factory for us which we thoroughly enjoyed!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Me and my husband have already been to 34 different countries around the globe ... for sure, Turkey was one of the best ... we had a dream to meet Ephesus ... and we realized !!! we were lucky enough to be led by an extremely educated, gentle and very knowledgeable person in the history of his own country !!! thank you Fatma ... we really loved the tour!!! Kisses from Brazil!!!