“Takeaway Order”

Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 360 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say The food was delicious, We ordered Chicken Balti, Egg fried and veg rice, Chicken Noodles, Onion Bhai is , spring rolls and plain rice ... The chicken Balti was absolutely delicious and spicy felt like we were eating in a Uk Indian restaurant intact better, The service was excellent we booked our food to be delivered for 8.30pm and it arrived exactly on time... Definitely would recommend if you get bored of eating the same Repeated All- Inclusive.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stumbled on the restaurant walking along the promenade.

The food - vegetable tikka, mixed vegetable curry, rice and naan bread were tasty and seemed as authentic as it can get so far away from home.

The staff are friendly and warm. The prices were reasonable for the portion sizes.

The restaurant has good ambience, tables spaced wide apart. The location is great - opposite the promenade of the Aegean Sea.

Thanks to the service crew and possibly the owner of the restaurant for a fantastic meal, warm hospitality and a great experience.

1  Thank Prasad P
johncantona, Genel Müdür at Hong Kong Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great dinner during our visit when we lost all hopes to get indian food in kusadasi.

Good food with good taste
Value for money
Must try

2  Thank nitvaid
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I'm a regular to kusadasi and have eaten in this restaurant quite a few times always lovely but last year it changed ownership and what can I say it went up by 100% the food was amazing definitely the best Chinese on the island the place itself was spotless clean and the staff were great and so friendly I'm a solo traveller and they made me feel very comfortable especially the owner such a gentleman,I tried different dishes each nite I was there and all amazing I can't wait to go back this year again to try out more dishes...

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Have been here many times food really good and staff really friendly will b going back in may 4 a visit