“Meath”

Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 373 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Have been here many times food really good and staff really friendly will b going back in may 4 a visit

Reviewed 16 January 2018

my best time in kusadası was visiting this restaurant over all of my week there!. very clean area .very friendly service.very kind staff.the food was even better than in china.i insistly recommend .gonna be definitely back .loved my new turkısh friends here.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Had a amazing night last night the good is wonderful could not knock anything all the staff are so welcoming and friendly it was the best meal I have had in along time and you get plenty if food to. Outstanding service by all thank you for a fantastic meal will defo be coming back here again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Finding Chinese food in Turkey can be somewhat difficult, but it's here in Kusadasi and in a great location, directly across from the Marina!
I am resident in Turkey and whilst I adore Turkish cuisine, sometimes I will crave something different, and the Hong Kong is becoming a big favourite when I want to dine out.
They offer an extensive Chinese menu and Indian as well as Sushi, and the prices are very reasonable. Also, they do takeaway which they will deliver if required.
I have been for a quick dish of noodles, I have been for a full Chinese banquet, and I have been for a £5, 6 course weekday lunch. I have never been disappointed. The place itself is very inviting, the food is excellent and the staff attentive and friendly.
I will return whenever I have the opportunity, and would recommend it to anybody who is feeling like a taste of the Orient.
Well done Hong Kong!

1  Thank anniecesme
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is right on the marina so location is pretty decent.
You tend to get badgered to come in every time you pass by halit who at first I found charming apart from when he called me patrick and then paddy first time we actually entered the place....right off the bat I was thinking smartarse.
We ate there twice both for breakfasts and both times were pestered to come back for dinner....that was never gonna happen and when he asked my 6 year old girl if she wanted a drink and then added it to the bill that was the end of the hong kong restaurant for us for the remainder of our holiday.
some turks come across as very warm and genuine...others not so sadly.