“Amazing”
Review of Fusion on Main

Fusion on Main
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Allegany
Reviewed 5 March 2021

This is the only place I’ve eaten in here that I love. The food is fresh and the staff is attentive. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

As always had a great lunch with my husband and Mary the owner and cook is awesome. She will make something to your needs if she can. I follow a special diet and she's great about making sure there's nothing in my food I can't have. Great atmosphere as well.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

Interesting appetizer and entree selections. Food was very good. Service was good. It’s nice to have a different option!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Four of us went to dinner. One had the shrimp vermicelli soup, one had the bang spicy shrimp w/ fries, one had the jerk chicken and rice, I had the pork tacos. We also had nachos and flat bread w/ goat cheese and green apples. Everything was very tasty. The only issue that we had was with the service which was slow. Our server was new this week, but I don’t think that he was the issue. I also had a side salad with roasted onion dressing. The dressing was delicious . The cost was reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

We found Fusion on Main today and are very happy to add this new restaurant to our “best finds” list! The owner Aaron is enthusiastic and energetic and it show in his food. We had the beef bulgogi tacos and banh mi tacos and added the fusion kickin soup. All were absolutely delicious!!

Date of visit: December 2018