All reviews cooked veg over christmas and new year marina residence kemer resort kremlin palace ma biche grand seker majesty mirage park royal atlantis kaya belek club voyage antalya coast salad amara wing turkish bath alcoholic drinks are turkish sweets
Reviewed 5 April 2015

A 3 star hotel With 5 star service. Rooms are simple but there is a fridge in the room and air conditioning. Our room was cleaned every day and fresh towels placed on the bed. The Whole of the hotel was spotless. I have read some reports about bad Food. I can answer this by saying that i never went hungry but i could agree that there was a Limited Choice. Please remember that all inclusive does not meen that you must eat every meal in the hotel. The staff were attentive, polite and always had a smile.If we had a question we found good advice in the reception. Just outside of the hotel they offer exelent massage service at a very reasonable price without us feeling pressured to buy. We would like to give a special thanks to Al who when i was not well With back trouble, left the hotel to go to the chemist to get what i needed and so refused any form of payment for this service which is clearly outside of his job description.Thank you Al. In the hotel bar we were met by staff who remembered what we liked and when it was not busy offered table service.Across from the hotel is surf bar and resturant offering an alternative evening With just as good service as what we found in the hotel.If you like to be pampered on holiday there is a small pampering shop 25 meters from the reception (opposite direction from the Beach). The hotel is situated 5 minutes from the beach promanade which was also very clean.
The important question is would we go again? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
We wish to thank ALL who contributed to making Our stay so good. We will not list individual names as we are afraid to miss a name. Suffice it to say that they work as a great team. Thank you from Anne and Patrick from Norway

Room Tip: second or Third floor in the main building.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
6  Thank p n
Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

We got the stay at this hotel at a bargain price, and mostly feel that we got good value for the money. Except the food but more on that subject later.

First of all the rooms are really nice and clean. We had both a double bed and a single bed in our room, a nice balcony and a bathtub. Very nice for a 3 star hotel. The surroundings are nice as well, but unfortunately they have built the main 3 storage building in a way so it blocks the sun in the pool area till a little after noon. If I was the architect I would have placed the tall building on one of the other sides instead, insuring free passage of the sun.

The staff is really friendly and honest. My wife got sick with a flu and the staff helped with calling a doctor and also warned us about going to the hospital - because of really effective Scandinavian health insurance they will try to falsely submit Scandinavian tourists for days to get alot of cash from the insurance company. The called doctor in fact did this but the kind staff knew the trick and warned us against it.

Now to the food; the best I can say about the food is that it has no taste at all. Some does taste like it's made on a factory in Istanbul though, but mostly is without taste. We bought all inclusive at a very low rate - to keep a profit they probably have to compromise with the quality. The meat dishes contains meat from a can (like spam) and I warn about eating it since it tastes like it sounds. There is no fresh bread - I think it's baked a week prior to serving. Generally everything is without taste. Their cakes look really good, but after a week here I still haven't had a slice that had any taste. We ended up eating out many days. The owner of a neighbouring restaurant told us that our hotel was infamous for buying the cheapest food money can buy. I believe him. Talked to a couple from the very honest staff that told me that they also found the food awful and wouldn't eat here.

So if you plan to mainly eat out I recommend this nice little hotel. Do you plan to book all inclusive or otherwise eat in I recommend you find a 4 or 5 star hotel instead.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Henning R
Reviewed 31 March 2015

I visited with my family for a week all inclusive and was pleasantly surprised.
I'd read the reviews and was expecting bad food but I thought it was ok though most people were not pleased but I tried everything, not just looking at something and deciding I didn't like it.

for breakfast there was local beef sausage like a salami but nothing pork since most people are muslims in turkey, also boiled eggs sometimes fried or scrambled, Turkish eggs like scrambled eggs but with tomatoes and peppers (very nice actually), olives, yogurts and cereals, the local coffee is nice and there is a juice machine.
for lunch there was usually chicken in some sort of tomato sauce or a spam type thing, spaghetti and sauce, veg pate, only saw hummus once but there was a spicy one available as well as lots of salad - sweet red cabbage, sweetcorn onions etc. I loved it. same salad offered at dinner time and always a selection of local desserts that taste sweet from honey and nuts. nice to try and I wish I could find something now im home. bread at every meal too.
for dinner there was always soup, aw well as a similar line up to lunch. hardly saw chips although a potato option was always available at breakfast but the food and cooked veg was all very nice I though.
the bar didn't have much but cant grumble for the price.
the rooms were cleaned every day and my favourite part was the double bed was a proper double bed, not just 2 singles pushed together for you to fall down, with quilts not just blankets.
the hammam is good value too. all in all a good time was had by all. the staff are particularly friendly and nice. it really was a nice place, and hardly any distance to the beach.
the food over the road at surf bar is good to try if you want a meal out at night and some live music

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Sillysunlounger
Reviewed 26 March 2015

loved this hotel in a perfect spot only down side was the food would not recommend all inclusive unless your a rabbit but all in all I enjoyed this hotel very much staff very helpful couldnt do enough to make your stay better

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2015

We went to Side last year and booked the Miami beach hotel . We didn't have economy or promo rooms but ended up in the hotel up the road The Aura boutique hotel ...This was a refurbished hotel ..Inside it was white with purple lighting.... very neon .It was a nice room with an enormous walk in shower ..I have to say I cleaned it most days myself and we had to ask twice for the floor to be swept .But we were given fresh towels most days and the bed was changed a couple of times by the cleaner and a couple of times myself .I found the linen cupboard ...The food was served at Miami beach hotel so we had to go there for breakfast and evening meal ..The meals were a bit hit and miss ..Lots of salad but nothing to go with it .One Saturday night was Turkish night and the chef was serving gyros ..he gave me some chicken on a plate swimming in blood .I gave him it back and we left We ate out a lot during our stay ..I would never stay at Miami beach again The manager was one of the rudest people I've ever come across and very aggressive when challenged .Personally I wouldn't go to Side again .Very inflated prices due to asking for euros...Everything priced in euros not lira .Lots of German and Dutch tourists travel to side ..We went on a lot of day trips to get away from Side but sometimes we were the only English speaking customers ....even though I asked was it an English speaking guide ..We missed a lot of the commentary ...Side not for us and Miami Beach definately not for us

Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple