Aura Boutique Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$195
galahotels.com
US$184
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool areapool manentertainment teamcleaned to a high standardchickenwhite wineair consecond weekice creama la cartesea viewgreat holidaybeach barhassanvolleyballsunbedsgerman
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed one week in superior Apollo wing. Great rooms, comfy beds, AC working to perfection. Nice location on the beach, we enjoyed the pebbled beach and the dept of the water, having children being able to swim. Pool area ok, nice service by assisting to get sunbeds. I really appreciate that the hotel staff removes towels from sunbeds not being used, saved us the trouble of getting up 6 am to reserve them! Very good!
It is a big hotel with nice service and good food but at the same time maybe a bit less personal.
Apollo staff very nice, especially the children loved the kids club!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank FamiljenGalen
ALPER T, Genel Müdür at Kaya Side, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Dear Guest,
We thank you for choosing Kaya Side Hotel and taking time for reviewing our Hotel.
We're very happy to hear that you are having an awesome time with us and enjoyed your vacation.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Generally good. Staff are mostly helpful. The animation team is very active and doing good things. Room is very fresh and large. They clean daily if you want it. The food is delicious but the service staff are not good enough. I wish also that hotel had good quality of juices. We couldn't drink juice at all in ten days. They have fresh orange juice but it cost extra. Beach is fantastic, very large and clean sand. If you like sports you have many options (basketball, football, water ball, tennis and table tennis). Very kindly hotel for kids. We are still here and enjoying the holiday. You should absolutely visit.

Stayed: June 2015
ALPER T, Genel Müdür at Kaya Side, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Food and beverage : you got different meals to choose from , barbeaque, fish diches lots of vegeterian food. Cleaning was good. I did got an problem with something and head director help me with it, I realy did appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
ALPER T, Genel Müdür at Kaya Side, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2015

Dear Guest,
We're very happy to hear that you had an awesome time with us and enjoyed your vacation.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

I stayed in Kaya Side at the end of April this year, I booked solo-holiday from Apollo-tours. I had nice enough time in Side. Gym was okay and there was nice little pond next to hotel which you could run around, 1 lap was around 2km. There were also some exercise classes in Swedish e.g. yoga in the morning, which was really quite good. I used spa and enjoyed hamam a lot. Also went to hairdresser and unfortunately can’t recommend her services. I agreed fixed price for cut and color. End result is good enough. They did their best trying to sell me extra services and products, which I declined. However they also blow dried my hair, since it was cut wet and after I was done and wanted to pay the agreed fixed price, the owner-lady started to demand for more money, actually 20% more, not very reasonable!? I didn’t agree, but to get out of awkward situation and get in time for my dinner reservation I gave her 5€ extra. I can’t encourage anyone to use her services for this reason. Also you can get quite a lot cheaper (50-70%) hairdresser services if you walk towards local shopping area, 500metres or so.

Hotel is clearly targeted for families, however during low season there wasn't too many guest, so I did enjoy my stay. Would there be more people (and more kids), there is for sure more noise and disturbance also. Once my glass and napkin got taken away from my table during dinner while I was getting desert, because they wanted to combine tables (also mine) for bigger party, I would have moved had they asked, however they didn’t. I noticed the same than other guests before. Foremen were quite rude to waiters working in restaurant also in front of hotel guests, which is weird, but perhaps it is local policy. Restaurant is noisy, but food is good. I especially liked salad choices. Breakfast in my opinion could be improved, lunch and dinner were more than satisfactory. Lobby bar was nice and drinks available all times. Room was quite big and beds comfortable. Bathroom normal, with shower and bathtub. I had superior room, which was very quiet, so I slept like a baby. Rooms were cleaned daily and I got fresh towels every day. Sheets were also changed almost every day.

Beach is stony and there are lots of activities such as volleyball, but on the edges it is possible to find quieter corner, unless there are very noisy German ladies around. Men selling water activities don’t bother unless you pay attention to them or their comments, if you ignore them they’ll leave you alone. I went to see historical sites in Side. Spent Half day, not more. I did my shopping in Manavgat. Both Side and Manavgat very easy to get to with dolmus-busses, that stop in front of hotel and cost 1 € - 1 way.

Room Tip: Wifi worked half the time really well, another half not at all.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Kirsuli

Dear Guest,

We are always striving to improve our guests experiences and we thank you for your help in identifying areas for improvement.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

We stayed here with the whole family. 2 adult and twin kids, 6 yeras. An all inclusive experience witch was ok. The only thing we thought could be better war the buffé. It was ok but not great. Romms where fantastic and the pool area was great for the kids. Overall a nice experience that we might go back to.

Room Tip: The Annex wad great and overveiw over the lake behind the hotell gave a nice calm.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
ALPER T, Genel Müdür at Kaya Side, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2015

Dear Guest,
We are very happy to hear that you had an awesome time with us and enjoyed your vacation.