US$251
US$170
US$165
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$275
US$157
galahotels.com
US$205
TripAdvisor
Aura Boutique Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
1,482 results
All reviewsaqua parkduplex roomroyal wingspirate shipmichael jackson showbumper carsmain restaurantturkeyanimation teamshopping centre across the roadferris wheelair confantastic hotelthomas cookfried chickenbeach barfun park
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Royal dragon is an excellent family resort catering for all ages.

The animation team are outstanding and keep adults and children alike entertained from 10am in the morning to 11pm at night with activities / shows / games.

Nightly shows are generally quite good and especially entertaining when the animation team deliver the show. Broadway broadway was a particular favourite.

White night on Wednesday is a must for the experience as is Saturday's pool party, great fun for all ages.

The main hotel itself has great detail in its design, the bedrooms are a good size but the bathrooms are basic and disappointing for a 5 star resort.

Food is good with lots of choice, sometimes too much that it becomes overwhelming. A la Carte restaurants are worth a visit specifically the Italian & Zen (Chinese)

Service in the bar area is just average until you tip a few euros when ordering, then it becomes excellent.

Waterpark & amusement park are great for the kids.

Mini-club for the younger children is very well run, it's great getting the kids out of the sun for a while and mixing with other children.

1  Thank mdminx21
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Due to some mixed reviews I was a little hesitant about what would greet us upon our arrival. I needn't have worried. The hotel was very clean and staff friendly. English, whilst not their first language, was on the whole understandable. We didn't encounter any unpleasant or rude staff. The hotel was mainly occupied by German guests. Brits were a minority but that didn't bother us.

Rooms are spacious and clean. You get to choose your pillow if the one supplied didn't suit. The bed was very firm. Mini bar restocked.daily with beer water and soft drinks. If you want diet drinks you have to ask.

Food was edible and plentiful and found in various locations on the hotel site. The restaurant can be exceptionally busy at peak times.

Pool areas are clean although despite being asked not to by management, sunbeds were reserved before 9am and not enforced by management. The animation team were fantastic in particular Ahmet, Armando and "The Silver Fox" and Mehmet in the pool bar.

First aid is not a main priority as this was in deserved after my hubbie cut his face playing water polo.

Would I come back? Yes if the price was right

Rach.

2  Thank RachaelMac43
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed at the Royal Dragon for one week from 02/07/2018 - 10/07/2018 and overall is a very nice hotel with a fantastic swimming pool and water park, a nice beach on the hotels doorstep with plenty of water sports.

This was my partner and I's first trip to Turkey, the weather was lovely and there was plenty to do and see. Although this is a lovely hotel we experienced a few issues with the hotels staff, the main issue being there was quite a language barrier. The hotels main clientele appears to be German and the majority of staff only speak Turkish and German, English came a poor third. (However it could've helped if we'd taken the time to learn a bit of Turkish before going!!) However as a result the majority of things seemed to be tailored to the Germans.

This wasn't the only issue we experienced and found a lot of the staff rude and unhelpful one example is going to the bar and asking for a bottle of water and the barman tutting and shaking his head whilst throwing the paper cups about. This all came from him not understanding what I'd asked for...We ended up ordering drinks in German as staff really struggled with English. This is with the exception of Fehmi who was always very polite, helpful and would take the time to chat with us most nights and come the end of the holiday knew what both our drinks were and we wouldn't even need to ask for them.

As far as the food is concerned we found it very average for an all inclusive, although we had different meals each night they were not always hot and didn't seem to have a great choice but this may just be down to our personal tastes. However it doesn't help when you see toddlers picking things up from the buffet dropping it on the floor and then putting it back on the buffet!! and barmen pouring drinks swigging from them and then putting them on the trays before the waiters taking them to their respective tables!

We would spend most evenings in the bar on the beach where there is a live band most nights or a DJ and a Shisha bar and is quite nice, the only thing was my partner got eaten live by Mosquito's so take some mosquito repellent!!

There were plenty of activities put on by the hotel's animation team throughout the day and there were no shortage of participants, the animation team were brilliant baring two of them one who I found to be pushy and the other making my partner feel uncomfortable saying that he would stare at her and in general make her feel uncomfortable when he would come over and talk to her. The only bad running I had was when another member of the animation team were trying to sell me bingo tickets for the evening, he wouldn't seem to take no for an answer and went on to have a go at me telling me I was on holiday and should be enjoying myself and so I should buy them. However I must stress that the rest of the team were brilliant!

The hotel itself is lovely, it is modern, clean and as mentioned earlier on in this review the pool and water park are fantastic and could've spend hours on end in the water park. The room was lovely with air con, comfortable beds, a lovely bathroom and shower which was again very clean, a nice balcony with a half decent view. A mini bar in the fridge which is stocked daily with beer and soft drinks, and the room is made up daily by the maid.

There are a number of shops on site, a shop for drinks, snacks, reading material, inflatables etc... an jewellery shop, opticians, and a clothing and bag shop.

As a whole we had a nice week week away in the sun!

Stayed: July 2018
3  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We booked last year and in the period before arriving we saw some negative reviews and were a bit concerned.
Here mid way through our second week and found nothing negative at all.
Although some guests are rude to staff.. so treat others how you'd like to be treated! We have been friendly to staff and found none to be rude.
The hotel is full now and about 80% German guests. I don't see this as a negative as Germans demand high standards.
We have not seen anyone drunk and incapable.. or any trouble at all.

Food is very good throughout but mainly buffet. Anyone who cant find something to like must not be looking or live on pot noodles!
A lacart is 10€ pp service charge which is similar to other restaurants of this class. Some photos attached.
The main Restaurants are Buffet so if you are used to fine dining you may be slightly disappointed but nothing wrong with food at all.
You get what you pay for so if you want top top food, double your budget.
The hotel is spotless and maintained to standards some hotels in UK would struggle to meet.

The staff are excellent and the presence of hotel management is everywhere so if you are unhappy about anything tell them..I about bet it's sorted right away.
The Animation team here are fantastic and prob best we have seen genuinely friendly and kept our teenagers happy.

Any negatives?
I struggle to find any apart for many guests reserving sunbeds way before 8am. I'd like to see management throw their towels in the pool!
By 9.15 you can't get a sunbed by the pool. But plenty room at beach.

Overall we really enjoyed this hotel and we will return if we can get a similar deal. Prices for next year are about 3k more/extra than 2018 for the family.. that's Florida prices and for that sort of £ I would be expecting more.

Big thanks to all the animation team.. they made this place.
Don't miss pool party and the White party!

3  Thank Tony M
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was amazing weather beautiful only spoiled by the none speaking English staff rude cleaners unfriendly customers
Beach bar stay clear if young and female and drinking
Staff at night very full on and predatory
Staff unhelpful rude. Great barmen inside hotel reception bar
Was very glad to come home
Won't ever return