Lowest prices for your stay
US$186
Free cancellation until 15/08/21
Hotels.comUS$186
otelz.comUS$187
TravelocityUS$186
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Aisha was one the nicest people in Kas, she was very helpful. The place was really organised and offered everything. The pool and the private beach are an added value to the hotel. The food was very delicious and for a very reasonable price. All the staff were kind and made you feel like home.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Amazing view, helpful staff, has private access to the beatiful sea, has car parking spots, fresh breakfasts included, really comfy pillows&bed, stylish room design, two pools and so on.. worth visiting again because it is the best boutique hotel in Kas. Thanks a lot Ayşegül, Ozan and all the staff!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Best place to stay in Kas. Everything was perfect, the view from the room was amazing and the genuine breakfast was top.
Many kisses to Aisha, the best part of this hotel. She was a magician in organizing a surprise in the room for my boyfriend.
That was an unforgettable day ❤️
We’ll be back ❤️
Anna & Alain

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ayşegül Arslan, Genel Müdür at Atalante Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Hello Anna and Alain :) Thank you for your feedback :) I hope everything is okay with you.. Hope to see you again. Our beach and restaurant will be open this season... Take care... Many greetings :)

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We visited in September this year. The hotel is brand new, clean and has suitable covid restrictions in place.

The staff are all very friendly and extremely helpful. We had a fantastic time. The queen rooms with jacuzzi balcony and sea view are incredible. For the price we paid it was the best value holiday we have been on.

The hotel is a 5 minute taxi from Kas town with excellent bars and restaurants.

Thoroughly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Gareth2014
Reviewed 20 August 2020

Absolutely great stay !

The photos on trip advisor used by the hotel are completely accurate, no deception at all, in fact the real thing I would consider to be better in the flesh.

The staff are incredibly helpful especially the hotel manager Aisha who recommends everything from sightseeing to beaches and knows lots of people in the community, I’m speaking from experience.

I was in a queen room with a spa bath on the balcony which was super cool and a lovely thing to do after a night out in Kas which is the local town, again a really cute town which is always busy and full of life.

The pool is a good temperature, very clean and has a great view of the surrounding areas and isn’t noisy in day or night.

There aren’t any photos of the private beach because it is under development at the moment but I was down there a few times today and was very peaceful and good access to a secluded piece of sea only shared by another couple of hotels, Atalante hotel has its own private part though which is nice.

All the fitments in the rooms are practical, bed is comfortable and firm and the shower is very good, strong and always with instant hot water even late in the evening.

I’m a student who came on holiday trying to find somewhere on a budget and given all the things listed above, it was a hotel which I’d recommend to my parents or someone with a bigger budget than I do... great value for money.

My only little downside for the more foodie people is that although the breakfast is nice and fresh, it’s a tad basic but there are plenty of places nearby to eat and drink in town which are top notch.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hey Marcus... Thank you for your feedback :) I hope you come back then we see each other again... I hope you are very well... Our beach and restaurant will be open this year... Finally!! Hope to see you soon... Have a good summer in advance :)