Sojourn Turkey Custom Travel

from US$85.00
from US$60.00
from US$73.69
More Info
All reviews personal travel beautiful sights excellent tour turkey day trip professional service tour guide kotor ephesus highlights hotel yasmine company trustworthy airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

A spectacular one-day trip to ancient Ephesus. From hotel pick-up to airport, then greeted by a top notch tour guide who provided an excellent tour experience of three sites in ancient Ephesus. Followed by a return shuttle to the airport and back to Antalya. A full day, but one of the most memorable day excursions we have ever taken.

Date of experience: March 2020
C467AIchrisv, Owner at Sojourn Turkey Custom Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

We are so glad to hear you had such a memorable experience!

Reviewed 18 February 2021

My day tour of Aspendos, Perge and the waterfalls, with Feray and Emir, was the best I have taken anywhere, and I travel a great deal. First of all, even though—because of COVID—I was the only person on the tour, they still ran the tour and made it seem like it was no trouble at all. They picked me up on time at my hotel in an extremely comfortable Mercedes van. Their communication was excellent and timely leading up to the tour. They followed strict COVID protocols, yet everything was comfortable and not stuffy. I felt very safe.

Feray was born to be a tour guide. She is a brilliant woman, and so warm, kind, funny and charming, she put me immediately at ease. She knows so much, and was willing not only to share fascinating stories about the incredible sites we visited, but also to answer other questions I had about Turkey, which I really appreciated.

Emir is an excellent driver, and a very kind man who was patient with my non-existent Turkish.

We also enjoyed a refreshing and lovely stop at Kursunlu waterfalls, which included a very enjoyable walk around the park.

Lunch was perfectly timed between fascinating walks around ruins. Feray made sure we could have a typical Antalya mezze, with delicious kofte. Our hostess was lovely and a marvelous chef. I didn't even have to eat dinner that evening because I was so well-fed!

Plenty of water, tea and coffee was also provided on the tour.

I do not speak Turkish, and felt a bit shy about being the only person on the tour, but my worry was unnecessary. Feray speaks fluent and excellent English, and she and Emir treated me like a friend.

The province of Antalya has an extraordinary number of beautiful ancient sites which have been excavated. You owe it to yourself to visit at least a few of these sites to appreciate Turkey's incredible, and long, history as a crossroads of the world, and an extremely important player in Western history.

I highly recommend Sojourn Tours to be your guide. It was an absolutely amazing day—perhaps my best in Turkey, and that's saying a lot--and one I will never forget. Do yourself a favor and book a tour with these folks. It is worth every penny.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank ColoradoCyclist
C467AIchrisv, Owner at Sojourn Turkey Custom Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Thank you! It was such a pleasure to have you here and we are elated that you enjoyed our tour so much! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Sojourn handled our 25th Anniversary Trip for us from start to finish. They helped us pick local special interest hotels, arranged door-door transportation, and local guides who made each day special. If you are looking for someone with local knowledge who loves their country and sharing it with you, I can't recommend Sojourn highly enough.

Date of experience: March 2020

Thank you! We loved having you here and appreciate your kind words and recommendation!

Reviewed 12 February 2021

Strolling the cobblestone streets back and forth to the yacht harbor is so wonderful, and like taking a trip back in time. With a guide we did not get bothered by vendors, and could enjoy the surroundings much more. The museum is just the right size for an hour or so to see some on the region's most dramatic artifacts. I love the detailed carvings on the Lycian tombs, they have a whole room full of them. The waterfall tops the day off with a great place to take photos that overlook the rushing water into the sea.

Date of experience: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review! We are so happy you loved the sites as much as we do!

Reviewed 6 February 2021

Did a seaside hotel stay in Antalya organised by Sojourn. . The whole trip was very well organised, from airport pickup to drop off, hotel bookings and arrangements. Made it easy and enjoyable.
Thankl you Sojourn

Date of experience: April 2020

It was our pleasure! Thank you!