“They care about customer satisfaction”

Antalya Transfer Club
Ranked #1 of 46 Transportation in Antalya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: VIP Transfer & Taxi Service Between Antalya Airport & hotels Low cost private airport transfer since 2001 . We are not a reseller
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I made booking for my transfer through their website however i was not sure if my transfer is guaranteed or not, so i contact online with them and they assured me they will be there waiting for us, on our arrival in Antalya we faced a problem, we landed on domestic flights Section but they were waiting for us on International Flights Arrivals, so when we changed our terminal we were about 20-30 Minutes late and nobody Was there !?
I was a little disappointed and assumed that since my reservation was without pre payment so they did not take the matter serious and forget about us.
When i arrived in our Hotel I called the same number and complained about the matter, they Guy told me that they were waiting for us at the International Arrivals Hall and they even called my Cellphone several times but no answer , To be honest, they were right because we were at the wrong location and also my cellphone not working in Turkey and i had no access to Internet
In spite of above story, they guy agreed to give us free transfer Back to the airport in order to compensate to us, this attitude was precious to me not because of the free ride but for the care which they put on their customer satisfaction even they were not fully responsible for the failure happened in our arrival

All reviews
"return leg"
"pick up and drop"
"luxury van"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Service provided was excellent, from booking taxi to arrive at resort. We missed our connecting flight and our time was rescheduled with no problem. Taxi waited patient at airport as we were the last passengers out. Overall very happy with the service.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Good communication, simple website transaction, on time arrival for both journeys, good standard of driving, clean and well appointed luxury vehicles - all for less cost than the tour operator’s shuttle coaches, which are usually none of the above.

A good way to start and end our stay in Belek...

1  Thank u763573
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I would highly recommend ANTALYA TRANSFER CLUB as serious, safety and responsible company. It is a good combination of price, quality and satisfaction for the transfer services. When I plan my visit to Antalya, I always employ services from this company as I’m sure that they will be on time and ready to help with any request (to help finding your baggage at another airport, to arrange late pick up from airport as my flights may be delayed, to stop at any shop for few minutes on the way to your final destination). It is very good communication service in this company, as for me I always deals with Mr. Cenk Sumer. His is always very kind and professional. All cars are Mersedes, they are clean and confortable. All drivers are professionals.

1  Thank Adelina S