All reviews nice pool western options nice hotel beautiful lake family room triple room udon short drive rooms are modern pool area is stayed for nights comfortable bed small balcony thai wifi isaan pros
Reviewed 28 October 2018

The hotel is nice...Pool area is good size, clean...The breakfast is ok....The Hotel needs to put on more fresh selections.....There use to be pastries but not anymore & more fresh bread needed, The rooms are a good size.... Ask for a room with balcony facing the lake on floor 3 or 4 for best views. There is a shop opposite the hotel (very nice shop owner) which rents out scooters which are quite new & very reasonable hire rates....one journey on scooter pays for itself as taxis are not cheap from hotel. On the whole very nice place to stay.....If breakfast was better then would be excellent. There is a great coffee shop called beyond cafe which is really really good next to car cleaning shop....best coffees/cakes/juice in Udon.

Room tip: Room facing balcony & have breakfast
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2018

This is my 2nd time here. we have stayed for 2 nights in everytime.

The hotel is a bit far from the central of city. The room was big and clean.

The bed was comfy. The breakfast have more variety and good taste.

The dinner was great.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018

the hotel is located in a nice, beautiful park in Udon - modern style hotel - the whole architecture of the rooms, the lobby, the reception and of course the wonderful pool is very impressive - very clean everywhere - breakfast & dinner area is nice arranged - breakfast is sufficient, but very much Asian/Chinese style - rooms are spaceous and very good equipped, however it's "Isaan" style which means. certain things you expect DO NOT EXIST - no wardrobe/cabinet for your clothes (i had to leave most of my stuff in my bags) - however huge shower/bath area - super & top quality bed - modern & stylish room - a TV providing the typical channels you exepect - the price i had was extraordinary superior (USD 30 but w/o breakfast).
On the other hand!: without car or motobike this hotel is not for you! you need a transport since you are quite a bit outside the Udon city center.
In my opinion: a strong recommendation if you have a vehicle!

Room tip: pool view is the best
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I chose Brown House Hotel because of the reviews and rating on most websites. The bed was really good. I wish I have that pillow at home. Breakfast was also very good. Location isn’t good if you don’t have a car. The only negative thing is the elevator. We got locked inside the elevator. I tried the emergency button but nothing happened. We started to feel scared. I decided to call the hotel from my phone which had bad connection inside. 2 staff came to help later. It would be worse if I didn’t have my phone with me. It was broken the next day too. We walked up and down the stairs most time we stayed there.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Love that it's new and clean.
The room is big and comfortable.
A little bit far from main Street, so it's quite quiet at nite.

Breakfast buffet is very good. really love the variety of Thai and northeastern food option.

Date of stay: August 2018