“Nice food and reasonable prices”
Review of Naithon Beach Club

Naithon Beach Club
Ranked #114 of 465 Restaurants in Thalang District
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Austrian, German, Thai
Description: We are using Thai, English and slight German to communicate. The food taste is flexible base on customer's preference. Reservation is not required but option for specific table or timing.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to this place couple of times for lunch and dinner. The food is nice, the service needs some improvement.
Will still be back if in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the other good Thai restaurants on Naithon beach. Delicious tastes. The interior is rather basic, not very cozy.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

The reason for the bland title is that all of the 5 restaurants I have visited in Nai Thon are of a similar standard in terms of food, service, price and atmosphere. Like any restaurant, how much you enjoy the food will depend as much on what you choose as how it is cooked. For this reason, I tend to choose the same dish in a restaurant I visit for the first time, so I can compare it to others. In Thailand, my choice is fishcake starter and deep fried squid main; I know it’s a little unadventurous, but it gives me a straight comparison, and if it is good I’ll return for something more interesting.

This restaurant is my favourite; the fishcakes were lovely, flavoursome and light, and the squid fresh and perfectly cooked. A friend of mine has a similar approach, with different dishes, and he favours another venue, hence the ‘one of the best’ in the title.

This place also has a large selection of European (German) dishes, so caters for the fussy eaters who really shouldn’t travel this far!

A definite recommendation.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Good Thai-food at reasonable prices. Try the spring-rolls and the Tom Kha Gai. Service is good and there is free Wi-Fi
Menu is not very large, which is an indicator for quality. These people know what they are doing

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

We stay at Pullman hotel with family and friends. I read the reviews and we came to Naithon Beach Club cafe to enjoy the food based on reviews. I'm so thankful to all reviewers, Gosh, the place is indeed simple, nice, fresh and tasty food with very reasonable prices. We paid much higher prices for worse food in other neighboring places. For the last 10 day we come every day, sometimes twice a day. They have choice for adults and kids. Mango juice is so delicious. BBQ fish for dinner is something melting in mouth.
Check it out and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Sholpi