“Relaxing lunch and dinner”
Review of The Naiyang Cafe

The Naiyang Cafe
Ranked #118 of 494 Restaurants in Thalang District
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed in the Luna hostel close by and we were delighted to find this lovely place at the front steps! We went down for lunch and knew we’d be back for dinner! The place itself is so pretty, I got the chicken skewers they were great, the staff were very kind and helpful we were very relaxed during our two meals ☺️

1  Thank Aoife M
The Naiyang c, ผู้จัดการ at The Naiyang Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Aoife M,
We are very happy to hear that you had a good time at The Naiyang cafe. It is a huge motivation for me and my staff to get feedback like yours.We are looking forward to your next visit.

The Naiyang Team. ^_^

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I ordered food which was different from what I was showed, I requested to properly cook it and make it little spicy, they put too much chili powder in it, my mouth/lips started burning. I asked third time to pleas make it less spicy and it was same and I could not et it. They sent bill of double amount and asked me to pay double as it was my fault. Staff was too rude and misbehaved.

A TripAdvisor Member
Bristow, Virginia
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The staff were extremely rude, the menus over priced and the service was slow. I won’t be visiting this restaurant since there are several more welcoming and affordable options within a minutes walk.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stayed down the road before our flight out of Thailand and stopped by this cafe one night for dinner. We were the only ones in the place and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We ordered the Massaman Chicken Curry and Chinese Kale in Oyster Sauce. The Massaman Curry was nice and thick with tons of flavor, the pieces of chicken were super good, and the toasted peanuts made it pop. The Chinese Kale was good as well, not too saucy.

After eating, the owner came out and told us about their breakfasts and we ending up stopping by again for some breakfast before heading out. Ham and Cheese Roti and Chicken and Spicy Basil. Another great meal at this place. Their coffee and teas are also top notch, Doi Chaang!

Check this spot out if you are staying by the airport, very good food and super friendly staff.

1  Thank RoamingCactus
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We were passing by after checking in to our hotel and liked the look of this cafe/restaurant. They had a menu available on a stand to peruse. The variety was what drew us in this day as we were kind of "thai'd out". They do have Thai on the menu, but many other choices from pasta to soups, hamburgers, fish and chips etc. I'm fighting a sore throat so I chose the chicken broth soup. It was a small bowl--I could've eaten more. It had some ground chicken, very tiny diced carrots, and green onion strips. It was very good in that homemade way. We both shared french fries. It was also a bit on the small side, but then in the US portions are overdone sometimes! They were crinkle cut and done perfectly. My guy ordered spaghetti bolognese which was a good portion and he really liked the sauce which also had tiny carrots in it.
The staff are very friendly. There is seating inside and outside. We'd definitely come back.