“Super setting, good food”

Rawai View Cafe' & Bar
Ranked #15 of 289 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Description: A romantic restaurant in Rawai. We served Thai dishes and some Western dishes. A lot of wines, champagne - sparkling wines and cocktails. Live music everyday from 7-10 p.m.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Tucked away at the end of Rawai beach towards Promthep Cape down a small road, the restaurant has great views back over Rawai beach. The food is rather good, decent wine, and service was very friendly. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Alan N

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Went to the Rawai view cafe & bar after seeing sign and recognising it from TripAdvisor and we were both glad we stopped to get out of the sun . It's a perfect location for a lunch time pit stop and ice cold Chang served in a ice cool glass. The view is quite breathtaking. Nice friendly welcome and table on the edge . We wanted a light lunch had a very tasty pad Thai which was lovely presented and vegetable rice both good . We are really glad we stopped by .

1  Thank colchesteradrian
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This restaurant is at a very good location and has a great view. I don't mind paying more for the view and atmosphere, but the problem is the food isn't cooked well. The food we ordered was either too greasy or the vegetable was undercooked. I ordered sweet and sour shrimp, it tasted like raw vegetable covered by sauce and shrimp, the sauce itself tastes good though. How their dishes are displayed is very nice, but the kitchen needs to cook more properly for those basic Thai dishes. Again I do not mind paying a higher price for the view, but the food needs to be done more properly. If you'd like to enjoy having a drink by the beach, this is a good place to go, but I do not recommend this restaurant to the locals simply because their Thai food is not good.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Another very good meal at this beautiful location . There food is always good , cooked well and presented well . Warm welcome and we had assistance with parking which was appreciated . Friendly and efficient staff . The musician , Edwin is excellent . Will return .

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We went here for dinner, took a shuttle and so many people got off, we said “why not”, so glad we did. The food was very good, there was a one man band, who was very good, service excellent. I had something similar to pad Thai and my sister had whole fish. She liked the fish but thought it’d come with rice or something but was filling enough she didn’t order anything else. It was very dark that night so I can’t say we took in a great view, I wish we had gone during the day to enjoy the view, that my friends is my only regret.

1  Thank 82wendyo