“Great setting outdoors in the front of the hotel.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
World Cafe Mecure Hotel
Ranked #727 of 931 Restaurants in Kathu
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 March 2011

This was our first meal in Phuket. Whilst it was in a Mecure Hotel and not in a local Thai restaurant the food was fantastic. We went to their TGIF (Thank God its fresh) buffet which included fresh seafood meats and noodles and soup cooked fresh the way you like it. I had 2 bowls of Tom Yum (spicy) cooked fresh with lots of prawns. It was sensational. I had lots of meat and seafood which you select and it is cooked fresh for you. There are also noodles where you can select the ingredients and sauce that you like where again it is cooked up fresh. There was also a selection of sweets to choose from. Staff were great and the ambiance outdoors in the main street of Phuket was great. It was especially good value for me as Advantage Plus members I got a 50% discount.

1  Thank tommomelbourne

Been to World Cafe Mecure Hotel? Share your experiences!