Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best tailor in Phuket or perhaps Thailand! He’s the best with our previous experiences 2 x in Samui & 1 x in Bangkok.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Reviewed 31 July 2021
Vacationer448409
Haifa, Israel
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from US$22.53
from US$16.38
from US$69.61
from US$64.51
More Info
All reviews great service great price excellent quality great fit top quality dress shirts finished product his team fit perfectly back home these guys suit mr material tailor jacket measurements
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

Thanks so much to Mr. Lucky who made us customized perfect shirts! Long & short sleeves, 1 with cuff link buttonholes as well. Everything was great! Friendly & efficient service. You can tell you love your work and tgat you have many years of experience. It’s our 4th time having shirts made in Thailand and it was our best and favorite time. Wishing you continued success we’ll be back, next time we will try a suit( wasn’t happy & haven’t had luck with this in Thailand yet) I’m sure Mr. Lucky will be able to make us happy with this one day. An added bonus is his wife’s souvenir shop just across the street and unfortunately we didn’t get to try his food as the night markets we’re not open yet. Cheers Barry & Reto

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Barryinc
kes1998, Owner at Cashmere Suit Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Barry , Thank you so much for your review about us and choosing to visit our store . it was great to do business with you . wish you all the best and hope to see you again .

Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

I bought two suits. The process was very easy and comfortable and the quality of the materials is quite high. The price is great for two 3 piece suits, the fit was spot on and the entire experience was very quick. They even Delivered right to my hotel. 10/10 would def order from them again!!

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you so much for your taking out time to write review for us . we appreciated your review and look forwards to see you .

Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

Excellent with no issues, I was a little sceptical due to Minsk fitting etc for a custom made suite but it is literally a perfect fit!

Date of experience: June 2020

Thank you for your feedback with your experiences . wish you all the best and hope to see you again .

Reviewed 10 May 2021

I ordered my son’s suit for his prom. He sent me a measurement guidance which is very helpful although I ordered remotely far away from Phuket(Seoul, South Korea!!! I ordered from) A Communication through Messenger n payment through Paypal was so easy n I received the suit in 9days after I sent the measurement info through messenger!
It’s amazing n his work was just as good as it is always! Thanks Batrai!!!

Date of experience: May 2021
kes1998, Owner at Cashmere Suit Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Thank you so much Tracy , for your taking out time to write review for us it was great to do business with you . hope to see you again whenever you need suits for your family or friends . have a great time and wish all the best you and your family .
Mr lucky Batrai

Reviewed 11 October 2020

I went on holiday in 2019, walked passed Cashmere Suit Tailor, decided to walk in an have a look at what the shop has to offer, i was amazed at the outcome of my decision of material i chose for my shirts, best choice i made... The fit was excellent he made the shirts fit perfectly...

Thank You Casmere Suits, i will make sure to go past there again when i visit...

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank jamaine16

Mr Lucky Batrai . would like to say , Thanks a lot for your feedback a bout us with your experiences we really appreciated your review and would like to say thanks again for you visited in to our store . look forwards to see you again when you visit to phuket again .
MR Lucky Batrai