“Leon”
Review of Raj's Collection

Raj's Collection
Ranked #40 of 86 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: For more than 18 years Raj's Collection tailored suits and gowns for a wide selection of international customers. Our 4 branches are located in Patong Beach & Kata Beach, Phuket, Thailand and within easy reach to all our international customers visiting the island.
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Good friendly service nothing is to hard for them I would use them again in the future thanks

All reviews
"friendly staff and great service"
"wedding dress"
in 10 reviews
"custom"
"fashion"

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My husband had 2 suits & 2 trousers made and I had a dress made for my daughter's wedding. We received exceptional service from Raj and his staff. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Everything fits perfectly

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We come as a couple and orders two dinner dresses for lady and two suites. After several tests and adaption we had a perfect dress. Thanks

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I bought 2 suites at this shop. You should calculate about 1 week for a perfect fit because you can try and adjust until it has the tailor made look. That's why I recommend.