“Suits & dress”
Review of Raj's Collection

Raj's Collection
Ranked #40 of 85 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: For more than 18 years Raj's Collection tailored suits and gowns for a wide selection of international customers. Our 4 branches are located in Patong Beach & Kata Beach, Phuket, Thailand and within easy reach to all our international customers visiting the island.
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My husband had 2 suits & 2 trousers made and I had a dress made for my daughter's wedding. We received exceptional service from Raj and his staff. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Everything fits perfectly

All reviews
"friendly staff and great service"
"wedding dress"
in 10 reviews
"custom"
"fashion"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We come as a couple and orders two dinner dresses for lady and two suites. After several tests and adaption we had a perfect dress. Thanks

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I bought 2 suites at this shop. You should calculate about 1 week for a perfect fit because you can try and adjust until it has the tailor made look. That's why I recommend.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Ive been there 3 or 4 times in different trips to Phuket. Always good price, good quality and good salesman.
I do recommend this place and I ll go there again & again.