2 people are viewing this hotel
US$21
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
US$24
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$24
US$17
SAVE US$7
Hotels.comUS$21
Agoda.comUS$18
Official HotelUS$22
4,344 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony oreos patong beach free mini bar premier pool pool access room premier room honeymoon suite beach bag replenished daily beautiful resort bangla road busy patong
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

Comfortable room spa very good. I forgot moisturizer in room call back to hotel. They keep it for me. But now elevators not available. It near paying. They have parking in front of hotel. It good for person no car.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank UeeP7155
Burasari Phuket, General Manager at Burasari Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear UeeP7155,

Thank you for your recent visit to Burasari Phuket and for sharing us your kind feedback and recommendation.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed our award winnning SPA Burasari and the convenience of our location and facilities in Patong.

Looking forward to extend our service to you and all our guests.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2021

This is my fourth time staying at Burasari, mostly for weekend diving trips in Phuket. I'm always made to feel welcome upon my return with the excellent customer service on display.

The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and an attention to detail. Even during Covid when times are incredibly difficult for the tourism industry, Burasari have not let their standards drop.

The breakfast is delicious with many options and the hotel location is perfect for the beach - just steps away. It's also close enough to the nightlife area but far enough away to not cause any noise.

I'll definitely be returning again.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the pool have a fanstastic balcony
1  Thank Sjpkernow

Dear Sjpkernow,

Thank you very much for your loyalty and support to Burasari Phuket.
Also thank you for your most recent fourth visit and for taking your time to share your wonderful experience to our community.

We are so proud and happy for making your stay in Phuket with us so memorable for you and all our guests.

Looking forward to welcome you back again soon for another great experience.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Thank you Burasari Staff for hosting us.
After almost one month in your beautiful hotel it is not easy to leave.
We’ve appreciated everything you did for us and hope to stay here next time again.
Thank you very much for your service.
We enjoyed %.
Highly recommended !

2  Thank Quacksalbe
Burasari Phuket, General Manager at Burasari Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Dear Quacksalbe,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us at Burasari Phuket. It was such a pleasure to host your long visit with us.
Also thank you for kindly taking your time to share others your wonderful experience.

We all look forward to welcome you back again soon, to your ' home away from home'

All the best and on bhalf of all membesr of our team.!!

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Very nice hotel with great staff and management. I had the chance to meet the manager, and once you meet this guy you confirm that this hotel is in good hands. I said I would love to have even a small table to work in my room, he made sure to arrange this and few hours later when I came back, I had a desk in my room. Hotel is super clean, staff is friendly, breakfast very good and fresh. I can’t find anything negative to say !

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank rbaffert
Burasari Phuket, General Manager at Burasari Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear rbaffert,

Thank you very much for your kind review, support and for your recent stay with us at Burasari Phuket.
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed our tropical oasis and services.

At Burasari Phuket we have a ' Feel At Home' Concept and we much looj. forward to welcome you back home again in the near future weather it is for work or pleasure.

Once again, thank you for your stay with us and best wishes.

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, great service, good breakfast and on a great location, I had a room where the terrace turend into the pool, which is recommended in my experience.
The Beach is just a few steps from the lobby!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 688gertjanb
Burasari Phuket, General Manager at Burasari Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear 688gertjanb,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share us your wonderful experience whilst staying with us recently.

We all look forward for your return visit in the near future.

Saty Safe & Warm regards,