3,787 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony oreos elite pool access patong beach free mini bar premier pool premier room honeymoon suite beach bag replenished daily access room beautiful resort bangla road
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Located in the heart of Patong, the Burasari Resort surprised us by being quiet in the rooms and pool areas, street noise was not a problem here. Their amenities cater for all ages and their pools are the place to be on those hot humid days. The resort of a stone throw from the Patong beach one way and a couple of steps away from night markets, tailors, massages and the Hard Rock Cafe. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Mark H,

I am pleased to read you enjoyed most aspects of your stay, in particular the location of Burasari. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Within walking distant to the beach, Hard rock Hotel, Hooters and night life at Bangla Street. Hotel staffs are very accommodating and friendly. The hotel even have 2 swimming pools and a nice daybed at the balcony.

Room tip: Best value for money
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Johnny Chuah K

Hello Johnny Chuah K,

I am delighted to see that our resort suited your needs and that the staff was eager and happy to assist whether needed. Please consider Burasari as you home away from home.

Cheers!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

This was a great place to stay and be pampered in Phuket. Walking distance to the beach and lots of shops and restaurants....but still very quiet. The staff was amazing and the grounds are very relaxing. I wish I had more time to just sit by the pool and enjoy but there is so much to see in do while in Phuket!

Trip type: Traveled with family
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hello KarenInKona,

Can't fault your enthusiasm for our little Boutique resort in Patong and so pleased to read that you spent great time with us. I hope the next time you will be able to stay a little longer and make the most of Burasari.

Cheers!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here whilst visiting Phuket.
The hotel is gorgeous and very picturesque!

On arrival Fresh drinks and hot towels.

The hotel room was beautiful and we had a sort of view of the pool. Decent size and the facilities were fabulous.

The only problem I found was having to put toilet paper in the bin and not the toilet. It put me of the room.

The restaurant, bar and entertainment were wonderful along with the staff too.

Overall would stay here again

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Sarah C,

Many thanks for the wonderful words: that is music to my ears and such a great compliment to the entire Burasari team. Thank you to give us a shout out to other travelers, it is highly appreciated! Hopefully to be a part of many new memories.

Do take care!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I recently stayed here with a girlfriend for 5 nights and we had a Pool Access Room ( Room 3102 I think ). Do not have one single regret, paying the extra $$ for the convenience. Absolutely brilliant, I swam much more than I would've if I'd been in any other room. The convenience of having your mini bar and toilet right there, was just brilliant. We were still quite sociable and able to meet people just swimming past. The buffet breakfast was fabulous and full of variety. ( although make sure you wear your insect repellant as the mozzies are hard to see but they'll get ya )
The staff were super nice, even if they didn't always understand you. ( they'll find someone who does. )
The room was extremely quite at night, no disturbance from the street or other guests. Although our room was right next to a large waterfall at the main entrance which was quite noisy during the day ( didn't bother us too much as it was only hard to hear phone calls, this switched off at around 6pm each day )
The shower head is our room would've been our only issue, it was pretty damn ridiculous. It was a hand held showerhead that was mounted incorrectly or was never meant to be an upright shower to begin with.
It sprayed water all over the far wall of the bath and the only way you could avoid this was to remove it from the wall and hose yourself.
Spa Burasari was lovely and if you're happy to spend the extra $ then I would definitely recommend the experience. We went twice, booked our second one on our last day there and then used the shower facilities at the day spa before heading to the airport. Felt lovely.
Overall would not hesitate to book here again and would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Christie B

Dear Christie B,

Thank you for visiting us recently - your feedback is greatly appreciated and I am delighted your overall experience at Burasari was a positive one. Pleased you have shared constructive feedback concerning the bathroom - and this will be addressed with our housekeeping department. My apologies for the oversight. We hope to welcome you back at Burasari.

Best regards,