“Worth the high price tag!”

Rollerball Zorbing Phuket
Book In Advance
More Info
US$44.01*
and up
Rollerball Zorbing in Phuket
Ranked #3 of 15 Fun & Games in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: WATER ZORBING! - Come join us till 6pm and have the best time of your life. Picture this - You, a friend, 40 liters of WATER, a big plastic ball and a hill. Capable of catering for parties of 40 people at a time and also single riders. Discounts available through our website. Free transfer to and from Rollerball in Patong area.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were hesitant when we got there because of how expensive it was but we went for it and it was so much fun! Not something you get to do very often so just do it! You won’t regret it!

2  Thank MitchDean
in 40 reviews
"phuket"
in 92 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So much fun and Julia was very chatty and gave us a free photo ice cream and drink all in the price .. definitely recommend when in Phuket

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had so much fun!!!!!!!! Was amazing and funny!!!!

*Nina was the best!!!! So friendly and nice! She made the experience more enjoyable!!
We recommend this activity!!!!! Best in phuket!!! Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

If there is one thing you should try while in Phuket it’s zorbing. This place was amazing! The transport was on time and didn’t charge extra for my mom who wanted to come with to watch. The staff was so friendly and made us feel welcome and at home. They took tons of pictures and helped video. Zorbing is so fun and I recommend getting the 6 rolls as it goes by so fast. Best part: I lost my earring getting out of the ball and the staff spent 10 minutes looking for it. We couldn’t find it but the manager continued to look while we had ice cream. We had to leave but they took a picture of my earring and got my phone number. Julie found my earring and called us and then drove all the way back to my hotel to return my earring. She and the whole staff went above and beyond and made this a highlight of my trip.