See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel doesn't stand to any standard of hospitality or customer care.Rude staff especially front desk and restaurant.The only saving grace it is somewhat closer to the part place in Phuket but trust me the stay will definitely let you feel sour.if I had a chance again, i will not stay here even if it is for free !

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank gpriyadarshi
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Why should I read this? I like doing reviews to help people choose good locations and enjoy thier vacations.This is the first time I'm writing a negative review and I mean every word here.

I have taken an average one vacation per year with my lifelong friends for last couple of years. We really invest our time in planning for this one trip. Our goal is to keep it comfortable, fun and relaxing. This year we visited PhiPhi and Phuket.

After enjoying our time in PhiPhi for three long days we reached Phuket. When we arrived at the hotel in the evening, we were asked to show our passports and visa cards (you get one to exit Thailand). I asked the receptionist if she would need my credit card to block the security money.To my surprise, she wanted to keep our passports and landing cards as a security. Bring a globetrotter, I was shocked and insisted her to block money on my credit card because a) we would need passport to convert money, shop etc b) we have kids and may need our passport for emergencies c) I'm not comfortable handing over my legal documents to a stranger. The moment I resisted, she said I don't care and If you want to stay you need to keep it with us. I had no energy to fight or make her understand. My husband insisted to meet her manager to sort this out. When we met the manager he finally agreed to take cash instead of our passports as security. While there is a story behind it too - as they wanted Baht and not USD - but let's be happy that we have our passports. In spite of our disappointment we decided to make the best of it.

We received our room keys! When we arrived we noticed that the bathroom was flooded and was not clean. I took a pictures immediately (you can see it here), I was not sure if they'll blame us for this too. Not something I've experienced. Might I say, the room is very deceiving in the pictures online. We had to walk back to the reception to explain the situation and ask for someone from housekeeping (yes, it's our mistake and we should be the one running back and forth to get a clean room that we paid for. really?!)

And finally, when we were ready to check out there was more.. so much more...

a) There was no bellboy to help us with the luggage even after calling three times (which is fine - if you don't have lot of luggage).
b) My friend misplaced the money receipt - acknowledgement of money that we submitted at the reception. They created a huge fuss about it (as if it's thier life on stake).
c) I left a coffee mug outside my room (how can I do this, kill me!), and they scanned my baggage to see if I stole it and then they were annoyed and asked me to pay. Honestly, I don't mind paying but the way this conversation went - I'm really really disappointed.

I want to talk a little more about c. Why will I pick a coffee mug? Like why? When we're spending so much on a holidays - is it the only thing why I was in Phuket? I insisted them to check with housekeeping, as they were cleaning the pool side and outdoor of my room - and the answer within seconds was there is nothing. Fine - happy to pay, however be respectful.

My intention were to share what happened so that you don't experience the same. My stay at The Natural Resort was horrible and I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Thanks for reading.

Room Tip: Don't stay here :)
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank AnubhaUpadhyay
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were 3 couples that stayed in 3 rooms, the rooms was just OK and clean, but the area outside the rooms was great that you could enjoy it. the breakfast was not special but it was OK. The location was good too and we walked to everywhere.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I've been to The Natural Resort with my friend and We stayed in this hotel for 9 night.
Natural resort is in the Patong area . I think this is a 3 star hotel.
The rooms are good in the hotel's area ,If your room is in the courtyard you have a good scenery and the grounds are beautiful nature.
The Rooms are good for stay, the rooms not big but enough ,The rooms aren't noisy and Bathroom is normal.
The rooms have LCD TV.
Breakfast is normal and its not perfect, Breakfast is similar every day and it's not different.
This hotel have free WiFi And internet have the Average speed.
room service is good and clean the rooms when you want.
There is a restaurant and bar around the hotel and You can spend your time well there.
The swimming pool is small .
The Jungceylon Shopping Mall in Patong is near to your hotel and It is a 15-minute walk away and for go to Banzan Market you can go to over there with take a 10 minute walk.
You can go to the beach with Take a 20 minute walk.
in summary I suggestion this hotel because You can make your good memories in this hotel and this hotel At a relatively low cost.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Hamedkazemi1979
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The enterance of the hotel is not so attractive but the garden and the pool is beautiful and helps you feel relax after the arrival. The rooms were clean and the last row rooms face the mountain and the view was nice. this hotel is 18 min walk to the beach and near to massage spa centers.15 min walk to a famous shopping center Jangcilon. it was full of Russian tourists and most of the time the pool was crowded. The staff don't talk so much but helpful if you ask questions.i think if you face problems you may fall into difficulty.they charged me 80 baht for room wifi and the safety box. the speed was good .they held my passport until the check out and didn't give me a recite .it is an average hotel for guests....

Room Tip: rooms at the last row was quieter and have better view
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo