Pimnara Boutique Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$115
US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$32
US$29
  • Pool
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$100
Patong Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$92
Agoda.com
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$152
Marriott Hotels
The Little Moon Residence(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$9
US$7
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsshopping mallgreat locationbangla roadtravel websitesroom decor isopen reception areapatong beachyour doorstepbit noisy at nightbreakfast is servedwalking distancefront office managercentral locationstayed for nightsnice bathrooma wonderful stayvisit phuket
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Patong for one night and this hotel was perfect. Great location in the shopping centre and short walk to Bangla Road. Plenty of activity on your doorstep yet you don't hear any noise in the room.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank serelle h
Pakjeera N, Front Office Manager at Pimnara Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Serelle h,
Greeting form "Pimnara boutique hotel"

Thank you for taking time to write a wonderful review and choosing to stay with us.
We glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay.

It is very pleased to read the wonderful things you mentioned including location and plenty activity just doorstep.

Once again, thank you for your comment. Please stay in touch when you are planning your next holiday and let us know how we can assist.

We are looking forward to serve you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

This hotel was perfect for my weekend getaway to Phuket. For $140 per night it was worth every cent. The hotel is right in the middle of Jungceylong Shopping Mall in the middle of Patong and only a few minutes walk to Bangla Road. The staff were so friendly and helpful, answering my emails promptly, at check in and throughout my stay.

The rooms are so cute. I loved everything from the wallpaper to the gorgeous lights and decorations. It was spotlessly clean and I am very fussy. Awesome shower, good tv and internet. Surprisingly quiet at night too.

I highly recommend this hotel if you want to be right in the action and don't mind not having a pool. A lovely relaxing place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Vanessa_GoldCoast
Pakjeera N, Front Office Manager at Pimnara Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Vanessa_ Goldcoast,
Greeting from Pimnara Boutique Hotel

My team and I are very pleased to know that we can make our guest satisfy and enjoyed the stay.

We appreciated the great comment you describe our hotel, convenient location, close to the Bangla Road and friendly staff and also pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our amenities include our room condition as well as facilities and service that were provided to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The name of the hotel says it all, it is a Boutique hotel and the inside gave me the feeling being inside a clothing boutique that eventually turned into a hotel. The room I stayed didn't have a window but there was plenty of lighting which it made up for it. The hotel is in the center of Patong and located in a busy court yard surrounded by restaurants, shopping center, street vendors, souvenirs shops, massage places and yes the red light district. It's also 15 minutes walking distance away from Patong beach. I personally loved staying at the hotel because most of the time I was out and about enjoying the day doing thing locally, it saved me money from paying a taxi if I would have stayed in a different hotel further away. I try to keep a positive mind set and try to be realistic knowing that my stay in the hotel is not permanent so I try to make the best I can and don't let problems get in the way. I'm sure Pimnara Hotel might not be the best for most people but in my opinion for the price I paid it was worth it. So if you are looking for a quiet luxurious hotel then this is not the place. If you are sensitive to noisy places then the noise from the people walking and shopping in the court yard will annoy you and will drive you insane. Also if you can't live without a window then this hotel will drive you crazy. Over all my experience at Pimnara was great. The staff is friendly, polite and helpful and always try to assist you in everyway they can. Thank you Pimnara Hotel staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cedils

Dear Cedils,
Greeting from "Pimnara Boutique Hotel"

Thank you very much for sharing your experience during your recent stay. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our staff service.

Your feedback is extremely important as it helps us to continue provide good service and memorable experience for our valuable guests.

Please keep in touch and let us know should you require further information or assistance, please do not hesitate contact us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I think this hotel is actually a disused office building. I'm not sure if other rooms are like mine but it was located down a long hall; open the door to an airless, pitch black cell. Granted it was comfortable and well furnished but I find sleeping in rooms with no windows really freaky. It's a little far from the beach as well and getting there involves walking the full length of Patong's sleazy red light district. On a positive note, it's a pretty good deal for this town.

Room Tip: Get a room with windows!
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Bennett C

Dear Bennett C,

Thank you for your review and choosing to stay with us at "Pimnara Boutique Hotel".

We are pleased to inform that the hotel consists of 67 rooms is uniquely decorated, and there are many room types also difference decoration as guests can choose to stay with their own style. We would recommend a room with window is our best selling.

We are looking forward to serve you again in the nearest future.

Front Office manager

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

First of all, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY On this hotel. The staff is completely rude and arrogant, the rooms are VERY MEDIOCRE and extremely loud! You can hear random music from the mall and cinema which makes it very difficult to sleep. They also have a lot of HIDDEN CHARGES. They tried to bill me for multiple drinks that i did not use, and i had to argue to avoid the charges. They have very faulty appliances and they tried to charge me for them too.

I also got charged 500 baht for having coffee stains on their towel, as they claimed they couldnt clean it (they didnt even try cleaning it, and what hotel doesnt have soap and bleach?)

Nevertheless,
Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere!

AVOID THE NASTY STAFF, SERVICE, MEDIOCRE LOUD ROOMS, and HIDDEN CHARGES!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kristina B
Pakjeera N, Front Office Manager at Pimnara Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Kristina B,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are very sorry that your stay was compromised by the noise from the surrounding area as we are located in the heart of Patong Beach and inside the Shopping Mall. We are doing everything we can to minimize the inconvenience for our guest.

We have taken all the feedback provided by you into consideration and the needful has been done and dealt with internally. We do provide training for our staff to increase our service quality.

Furthermore, to make clear the situation about hidden charges such as drink and dirty towel as you mentioned. We are a small, family-run and try our best to meet the hotel's standards by providing full amenities in room such as drink, coffee set, fresh & clean towel so whenever it is damaged and can not be recovered. Hotels have to inform them of this responsibility, trust we tried to clean.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

Yours Sincerely,