“Probably one of the best standalone restaurants in phuket”
Review of Acqua Restaurant

Acqua Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 784 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Probably one of the best standalone restaurants in phuket and it shows - this place was packed during this songkran holiday

A thankfully extensive menu 5 times longer than our hotel at Rosewood

They even have fancy amuse bouche. And a fancy oyster tower. We had the tuna/prawn tartare, pasta, pizza, osso buco, and roast chicken. All good to very good

Service varies with the staff

Good enough we’ll probably return next month

7/10

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank bcheong
Write a reviewReviews (537)

Reviewed 5 April 2021

I have recently been at this place. Quality and price are debatable. Evening to be forgotten because of the presence of a large group of people as noisy as howler monkeys!! Some customers even had to ask and move place such was the level of the noise. For the price they charge you they need to do a lot better and you deserve it.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank nekc2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Alessandro brings memories of his childhood in Sardinia to life in beautiful plates of food. How this restaurant is not a Michelin * is beyond me. Beautiful restaurant, fantastic food and service and one of the finest dining experiences you are likely to have. We loved it and will be back

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Cirob88
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

Visited here with my wife. We both like the food and service. Restaurant is easy to access by your own car.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank MikeLeTour
Reviewed 10 November 2020

Acqua is heralded as the best Italian restaurant on Phuket and the price matches that expectation, sadly the taste of the food, at least for me and my partner, really doesn't warrant the hype or the price. I am not a complainer, so we sat through the meal being more disappointed with every dish that arrived. Really the ambience is nice. The staff is great and food looks good, but alas the taste...When I saw the bill I just couldn't understand what I was being charged 10,000 Baht for. I just fled the place before I lost my cool.. I love fine dining. I will pay 30,000 Baht for a good meal without a second though, but don't make me eat mediocre food and charge a premium. Maybe it is the pandemic, maybe the chef was sick. maybe - I don't know what, but we did not enjoy the experience. If we caught a bad day we are sorry for this critique - maybe this much, go for seeing and being seen, but if you want delicious food,I would try a starter first (as I said, maybe we caught a bad day),but if you don;'t like the starter I would advise to stick to the wine.

Date of visit: May 2020