“Elephant paradise”

Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this fabulous day out. From the opening introduction to the playing in the mud. The elephants are obviously very well taken care of and enjoy their time there. I couldn't recommend it highly enough and my kids loved every second.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,103)
All reviews
"love elephants"
"thai lunch"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you for keeping the elephants safe and proving us an organized and educational experience. Syaza is a motivating and passionate advocate! Thank you for all you do!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband and I traveled through Thailand in February. We pre-booked our excursion to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Phuket. The sanctuary facility picked us up from our resort. Our time at the sanctuary was one of our favorite experiences in Thailand--We were educated on the elephants at the sanctuary and how the sanctuary cares for the elephants, and enjoyed ample time feeding and bathing the elephants. The elephants were totally free to roam, so there were plenty of opportunities for very spontaneous encounters! The elephants stole everyone's hearts. The experience ended with a delicious meal provided by the sanctuary workers. We thank everyone that works at the sanctuary for their kindness and hospitality!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I so enjoyed this adventure. The elephants gave me far more than what I bargained for. I really appreciate the interaction with the elephants and the staff was really awesome. It's well priced and worth the money. Your money is going towards a great cause. I love these creatures and I got a sweet elephant kiss...I'm in love! Go Go GO!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a truly amazing experience. It is very clear that the elephants are well looked after and happy. We did a morning trip which was very well run, and the people that work there are very friendly. The food was really nice, and you also get a free bag and t-shirt at the end of the day. The elephants are not forced to do anything they don’t want to do, and it is incredible to be able to get to interact with them. I would highly recommend this to anyone.