A&S Residence Kanchanaburi(Kanchanaburi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$15
Bamboo House(Kanchanaburi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/23
Book now, pay at stay
US$33
US$25
Pong Phen Guesthouse and Bungalows(Kanchanaburi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$23
Vorona Resort(Kanchanaburi)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
US$73
  • Pool
X2 River Kwai Resort(Kanchanaburi)
US$232
US$217
Agoda.com
Amara Morning Home(Kanchanaburi)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewskwai bridgeshort walkthe riverground floorbuffet stylehellfire passbeautiful gardensmall hoteltriple rooma small swimming poollovely hotelwould definitely stay here againcool downrooms are bigclean roomsstayed for nightsmini bar
Reviewed 27 March 2018

One of the best stay we had in Thailand. Nice and quiet Hotel, good maintained, friendly and helpful staff. Nice park inside with a good but small Swimmingpool. Some more Kanchanburi is a good place to visit national parks.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dbl8730
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely little hotel about 15 minutes walk from River Kwai station. Very friendly staff. Comfy beds and very clean rooms. We had a double and single bed and there was still plenty of room. Little terrace overlooking the welcoming pool which was great to cool down in after the train journey. Nice breakfast with a good choice of fruits, breads, pastry and yogurts. Would have like to have stayed another night instead of turning to Bangkok as it felt like a holiday resort and had a relaxing feel about it

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank KIWITRAVELLERS343
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Small hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Great garden with small pool area. Good breakfast and if you miss anything just ask for it. Rooms, garden and common areas very clean and tidy. Rental of motoriken next door. Good location close to railway station and bridge over river Kwai. A few km away from downtown with food markets and shops. We exercise every morning by walking to the other side of the river, a nice and quite area with temples and small villages.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Very kind people, always listening and paying attention, following up on guests comments or requests. Good quality breakfast. Excellent value for money. And good recommendations about things to do in the region also.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank julbongut
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 5 days and I would never stay anywhere else now in kanchanaburi. I have visited the area twice before staying at different hotels/B&Bs including a top TripAdvisor one. However after our stay when ever I return it will be here!

Hotel:

Clean, large rooms, decent shower, nice pool everything you expect of a Thai hotel. It would have been nice to have a proper double bed instead of 2 singles, however I booked last minute so this may have been done to accommodate us, but beds were typical Thai hard beds, but comfier than most I've been on.

I liked that services were offered at either the same price as you would pay going out the hotel, massages in the rooms same price, tours etc none were marked up, and the drinks and stuff available to buy at the hotel were barely any more than the 7/11.

Rooms were quiet too, barely any noise from neighbors

Location

Near to the bridge but far enough away from the busy bar area

Breakfast was OK, nothing special but enough on offer to suit most people, continental and Thai

Dinners were lovely, we tried a few dishes when we were too tired to go Into town for dinner, evrthinh was tasty and fresh.

Staff!

Well what can I say about the staff other leaving the best till last! Always friendly and willing to help, from day one whenever we walked in they had our key ready with a smile, but they excelled themselves the day I proposed to my girlfriend. I asked if they could dress the room the little for when we go back from the water falls, the amount of effort they had gone to was crazy! I think the manager did most of it and gave her a big hug afterwards! She also helped advise on where to get a ring that woukdnt be fake like many on the markets.

Taxi also organised to take us for a flight to Myanmar aswell was cheaper than online and very clean, well driven etc.

I seriously can not recommend this place enough, just stay here!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple