“Highlight”
Review of Hua Hin Bike Tours

Hua Hin Bike Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer our all-inclusive quality bicycle tours every day of the week and we can customize each tour to better suit our customer's needs and expectations. All of our tours start in the morning and finish in the mid to late afternoon with everything included except alcohol, massage, and souvenirs. *For those of you who are not morning people, we now offer afternoon/evening times for our Dolphin Bay & Khao Khalok Tour, our Gears Grapes and Vineyards Tour, Beaches and Mermaids Tour, and our Hua Hin Hell Ride Tour
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This bike tour was one of the best. Chris our lovely friendly tour guide was fantastic he made sure that we were safe with a truck following behind us at all times. The ride took us to a beauitful part of nearby beaches along quiet roads. We stopped had refresments supplied by Chris cold water and fruit Then we went on a hike to a look out which was spectacular. Then onto a pineapple plantation. Stopped at a local restaurant had some lunch very delicious. Then we went to the mangrove. This was a highlight if my trip its a must do

All reviews
"nature walk"
"fresh watermelon"
"an aquarium"

Reviewed 3 July 2018

This is a really great way to see a great deal of the local area. I did the Dolphin Bay . I am not an experienced rider but I had a great day out.

The tour is well planned and well organised. After a morning pick up at my hotel we drove to the starting point.

The bikes are comfortable and of high quality and Chris made sure that I was confident with riding it before we started. He also made sure the helmet was fitted correctly.

We rode through villages, fruit growing areas, fishing villages and along the coast. We had the chance to do two walks as well. Lunch was excellent and Chris made sure we had water and snacks when we stopped.

This is a very good day trip and very good value for money as well. Chris is very knowledgeable about bikes and about Thailand and I certainly appreciated what I learnt by doing this trip. I also loved the experience of seeing so much of the local area on peaceful roads.

I highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Yesterday my daughter (11 years) & I did the Dolphin Bay & Beach Tour. We had an incredible day. Organisation from start to finish was 10 out of 10. Roads were quiet, bikes were easy to ride & Gae was the most patient tour guide we could ask for. It was fabulous to see Thailand off the tourist track. My daughter did 23km & I did 30km, this was easy for both of us who are not bike riders. Challenge was the nature walk about half way through our ride, but the view was worth it. Lunch was scrumptious - honestly couldn’t fault anything about this tour. Highly recommended! Thanks to all at Hua Hin Bike Tours - you guys made our holiday even better!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This was our fifth day tour with Chris and his team in the last 3 years, and again it was a stunning day out. Really well organised, the tours take all the worry out of the cycling, being very carefully planned and controlled to ensure our safety.
This time we had our daughter with us who is not a regular cyclist, and therefore had some concerns about required ability, road safety and how busy the roads might be. It was as expected one of the highlights of her holiday (and ours)!
We did the Dolphin Bay tour which takes in some wonderful flat roads running parallel to the beach, which are extremely quiet and so picturesque. The hotel pick up was on time as always, the condition of the bikes and helmets exceptional, and the support van followed at a discrete distance, only catching up for the pre-arranged water and fresh fruit breaks every few miles.
There is a stop for lunch at a beach side Thai restaurant which is included in the tour price, and the food is absolutely exceptional.
The tour takes in an optional climb up skull mountain, and a tour of an eco mangrove forest, along with a stop at a very photogenic temple.
At the end of the tour, it is back in the support van and to Hua Hin, with a 45 minute journey back.
Chris who is the owner and tour leader was again brilliant, offering really insightful information on the sights we were seeing, and being mindful of the pace that were comfortable riding at.
Another great day tour, and we look forward to our next one!