All reviewssoft openingnewly opened hotelnice decorationpool areamodern hotelgood sizestar hotelfront desk staffthe hotel staffcity centretuk tukwithin walking distancesaunamicrowavetoneamenitiestub
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Is a brand new hotel, but the location is off from the nice shopping and food. Though one can take "TUK-TUK" (free from Hotel to Central - time; 8.00 am, 10,00 am, 1300 hrs and 18 hrs) safety feature of Tuk-Tuk is "zero" and the charges can be from 20 bahts to 100 bahts, you have to spend the time to "bargain". back to Hotel, there is not much to do, but the GYM is complete, the pool is nice (small) and the breakfast is simple but Ok. The room is new, clean and services are OK, many stuff still doesn't speak good English. But they are helpful. for those whose want to have a nice sleep, this is the place but for those who want the " party in the evening", then try other hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Simon6511
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night before heading to Ko Lipe. The hotel is very modern with cement and black accents. It is spotless and has a very nice lobby. The rooms are spacious, very clean and comfortable. I would like to commend the staff on their exceptional service. They made sure we were looked after and felt very welcome. I needed to get something printed off and the GM didnt hesitate to provide his email address so I could forward my document for him to print. I asked about transfers to ko Lipe and they immediately took care of that.

I loved the gym. It is 2 stories and was nice to be in a gym that had a full selection of free weights, quality equipment and so spacious.

I wish that I could have spent another day here just to enjoy the facilities.

The only thing that could be improved somewhat is the breakfast. I had fruit and french toast which was fine but the other meal was cold, pancakes and sausages were cold. The bacon was barely cooked. Im sire if we said something, they would not have hesitated to redo it but we were short on time

I give this hotel 5 stars for their wonderful service and hospitality, great rooms, and immaculately clean. I would highly recommend staying here

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The best designed hotel in Hat Yai city center. The hotel is newly opened offering soft opening rates on OTAs. I booked a standard loft room with dark tone on 4th floor. The mattress and pillows are super comfortable as well as 5 star hotel standard. Full of facilities; restaurant, swimming pool, fitness and sauna. I will definitely visit this hotel as repeated guest again and again. Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

A brand new hotel opened just in 4 months with a modern industrial design in the whole hotel. Comfort room with amenities, daily clean bedsheet and towels are provided. The loft styled room and spacious. Breakfast is very limited and hopefully can be improved. The only thing needs more improvement is the wifi system. The hotel good for solo, family trip as well as business traveler.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We were stayed there for one night with my family, the rooms were exceed our expectation, new hotel and contemporary decoration, designer well understands to amalgamate bare cement with furniture in the room harmoniously. Junior Suites Room is big enough to add one more extra bed and baby cot, the hotel location is great, it was very easy to get around Hatyai city, we unfortunately found the accident with mirror in bathroom,it could happen in every hotel regards to instability of equipment installed especially new hotel. they were sympathized to check injury and apologized us by giving a complimentary gift set and room. Overall I would recommend this hotel to whoever plan to visit Hatyai and be expect to stay at new and contemporary room, smile, helpful and good attitude staff.

Thanks again for all at S Hatyai .

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family