Hat Yai Youth Hostel(Hat Yai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$22
US$51
US$48
Agoda.com
Get Guesthouse(Hat Yai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
Wungnoy Hotel(Hat Yai)
US$32
US$31
Agoda.com
All reviewslee garden areahotel is locatedone nighttuk tukwalking distanceyoutubetoothbrushnoisebangkoktoiletairporttvfacilitiesfridgehatyaibaht
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the Habita hotel one night when travelling from Bangkok to Koh Lipe. The wellcome in the hotel was very nice including very trendy wellcoming drink and cold towel for wiping your face and hands.

The room was modern and a lot of natural stone or similar material was used for thedecorations. According to the model of some luxury hotels the bathroom was divided to two parts: one for the shower and another for washing hands and toilet. The bed was great. The ac worked well.

The only smal downsides were related to the room. Firstly do thetwo part bathroom solution they had installed for security reasons a sewer outlet also on the floor of the toilet where you don't normally pour water on the floor like in the shower. This outlet in the toilet gave quite bad sewer smell when I arrived. I think this was caused by the drying of this outlet as no one normally pours water to floor of toilet. This kind of solution with less used sewer outlets requires the hotel staff to regularly pour water to this kind of sewer outlet to keep it from drying and smelling. Now it was my task to reduce the smell by watering this outlet. This experience with sewer smell was not very romantic so it was good I travelled alone.

Other small downside was that the elevetor gave a very loud and bright bling sound when stopping to different floors. The sound was comparable to that sound elevators make in classical hollywood movies when having a scene in some New York office building. My room was separated only by another room from the elevator and I could hear in my bed this kind loud and bright bling every time the elevator stopped in my floor. There were some traffic noises as well but these dis not disturb my sleep. Luckily elevator was not used a lot between early hours.

The breakfast was not included to my price so I paid it separately. The breakfast was served to the tables and was very good indees. I had a long travel to Koh Lipe after my stay and the subtantial breakfast saved my day. They should however inform their customers that traditional thai breakfast rice porridge is not included to normal breakfast but you have to pay extra for that.

To sum up, I liked this fresh, new hotel very much but there are some minor things which lowered a bit my general very favourable impression.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. The building is fresh and modern. Doesnt look aged at all. I found this place to quiet and peaceful whilst offering all the services needed for a traveller. It isnt your 5 star resort but if your visiting Hat yai i assume its for family or your travelling through to another destination. Rooms are clean and the service is always with a smile.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

For past 6 years we drive to Phuket via Hatyai 3-4 times a year. This was our first stay at The Habita, opened 1 year ago. Modern, airy simple decor, yet homely. The staff, friendly and cooperative as you expect in Thailand. Dont miss the Rooftop bar n restauant - a must! Sustainable elegance at moderate cost - value for money.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've booked a night stay in The Habita and almost lose my booking when the reservations (in my opinion) was trying to offer me a higher room type and told me there was non of the room category I wanted to book direct with them available. However when I've checked through Agoda & Booking.com, the room type I wanted to book was still available. Anyway I've decided to book through Booking.com and send email to The Habita again to make sure they've got my booking. Of course they've got it and apologised that the system was error that's why they wouldn't be able to see whether the room type I firstly wanted was available. Not so sure it was system error or human error?

Check in stage, my friend and I were the only two customers there and the check in process took almost 20 minutes. I've informed the front desk staff that we were going to check out early by 7.45 am the next morning and I would like to get hotel tax invoice on check out. She've promised me so. However nothing has been done on check out stage so I had to wait another 20 minutes.

Those were bitter parts. However I've quite enjoy facilities at the hotel. Great design. Great size and comfy bed. The rooftop area and atmosphere was nice. I just order drinks there and it was nice.

Overall, good hotel, average service and I still would like to stay here again for another try.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I stay only one night but I can feel like stay at home. This is a daughter hotel of La Pause, Hat Yai. All staffs are very excellent in service and professional. It’s only one year old hotel. Hotel is located not far from shopping area and good dining place. Toiletries are good quality. TV program is going to change for better. Room is comfortable and functional. WiFi speed quite fast. They have restaurant at ground floor and roof top where serve western and local food. Bakery and coffee also nice and delicious. They have breakfast set (170 Baht) but I never try. Overall are excellent like La Pause. I would rate this property 9/10.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business