All reviews pool access room deluxe garden room main town swimming pool low season right hand side restaurants and bars chai thai food taxi service khao lak centre wonderful hotel egg station relaxing stay rainy season happy hour aziza
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here just one night while traveling from Khao Sok to Phuket. It was an impromptu decision to visit Khao Lak and the Briza hotel was able to not only able to secure us a room on the same day, but also beat the prices we saw online, and give us an upgrade. The room was modern and spacious, with a great view of the pool. The room was also a little dirty, but for the price and location it was well worth it. The sunset right on the beach was incredible. This place is great bargain.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We really loved this place , location, rooms, staff, service , food is very good and. Good breakfast buffet Reasonable pricing.
We had 2 rooms with direct pool access which was great and not as noisy as you could expect. The big problem was ( and thats why i can only give 3 stars) There was a massive smell of mold in both of our rooms. If you are allergic or astmatic you cannot stay here and we had to leave after 2 days.
Staying in these rooms is a health risk to everybody. Do something about it !

Room Tip: Check the room before you book. MOLD risk
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Walk along the beach visit Nanna beach bar, best soda and banana fritters, beautiful outlook.good location for beach and bars, also good taxi service to numerous tourist are areas, good food all nationalities catered for good price range

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I really had a wonderful stay here at this resort. We did enjoy the swim in the ocean and the swimming pool very much. In the evening, we would walk along the beach side which was just perfect to watch the sunset. Our room was big enough, and clean. Nice comfortable bed too. The staffs at the breakfast was always lovely and helpful. The breakfast was good too, just don't go there too late. I would totally stay here again, and do get the room with beach front view!

Room Tip: Grand deluxe beach front is the way to go!
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Very bad service ever seen!
I booked a room before I go about 2 months and paid haft of all. But the booking date is not the room booked. In spite of having 2 months, The staff did not contact me at all. K’Boy said bad words to me and I decided to cancel trip at Khao Lak. Feel very bad . . .

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family