Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Redcap246
Bath, United Kingdom
via mobile
Merino khao lak tailor

Always comes back to Merino then Im in Khao lak for making my shirts. Always excellent work and... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2020
Henkesweden78

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Khao Lak
from US$130.56
from US$81.60
from US$77.00
More Info
All reviews cashmere coat excellent service and quality purchased suits and shirts fitted suit piece suit fitted perfectly final product these guys aman skirt jacket dress mr material tailor shop marino
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Excellent and friendly service. No pushy sales techniques just honest professional advice. Went in for 1 blazer and came away with 3. My colleague purchased 2 suits and 6 shirts, don’t try anywhere else.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank Redcap246
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Always comes back to Merino then Im in Khao lak for making my shirts.
Always excellent work and service.
I can really recommend Merino and Mr Annan

Henke/sweden

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Excellent experience! I went in looking to have a blazer made. Compared to a tailor I'd been to the night before, who didn't fill me with any confidence, Aaman knew exactly what I was talking about and we were soon looking at blazers and fabrics and agreed on a design.

The hospitality was first rate and I never felt rushed. Being offered a beer was a great touch - well I was on holiday :)

I was so pleased with the experience that he didn't have a hard upsell and I decided to buy a blazer and a suit. Oh, and 5 shirts! All bespoke and for a great price compared to the UK.

The jackets were tailored to my body type (muscular - not bragging....), as were the trousers which fitted my fat bum and thighs perfectly! The shirts were equally well-fitted and he also made the left sleeves wider to accommodate my watch.

Three fittings later and I had everything ready to take home, and I couldn't wait to wear them!

Friends have commented how great the jacket and suit look and I often get comments about the shirts.

Very pleased!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

My husband was only slightly interested in a tailored suit. The owner’s graceful expertise and subtle way of service convinced him to buy a suit, jacket and five shirts. Both men in the shop are very helpful and knowledgeable. My son is also now waiting on his suit to be finished. Warmly recommend to stop by and have your tailored suit
Miehelläni ei ollut mikään ylisuuri into teettää pukua mutta omistajan hienostunut ammattitaito ja hienovarainen palvelu vakuutti hänet ja kotiin lähtee puku, blazeri ja viisi paitaa. Molemmat herrat ovat erittäin osaavia ja auttavaisia. Nyt myös poikani odottaa oman pukunsa ja paitansa valmistumista. Suosittelen lämpimästi poikkeamaan ja ostamaan hyvän räätälöidyn puvun itsellesi

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 30 December 2019

I was delighted with the suit Amman made me whilst staying at Khao Lak. I only had a few days left of my trip but was invited into his shop, (in a non-pushy manner). I was pleasantly surprised by his professionalism, the quality and range of the fabrics, and the high standard of the store itself.

This is definitely the best tailor in Khao Lak!! My suit was ready within 2 days and fitted perfectly; I also purchased 2 shirts which were also of fantastic quality.

In short, if you're in Khao Lak and are looking for perfect tailoring, make Merino your first and only stop!!

Thank you Amman; already had positive comments back in London! Will definitely be requesting the next suit soon - to be posted out!

Date of experience: December 2019
merinokhaolak, Owner at Merino Khaolak Tailor House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear Richiecee,

Greetings from Merino Khaolak Tailor House!

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the quality and workmanship of our products.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again to our tailor in your next visit.

Yours sincerely,