Review Highlights
Highly recommended!

Mr Raj at The World Fashion Tailor in Khao Lak was an astonishing experience in great tailoring at... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
149andersa
via mobile
What a wonderful experience

I was visiting Khao Lak for the first time. My trip was simply a get away after I lost my house and... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
DanielB12364
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Khao Lak
from US$93.50
from US$93.50
from US$109.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Met with Raj and he gave great advice. Bought a couple of pairs of trousers and 3 shirts. All made to measure and within 3 days. Great material, design and workmanship. Good value products; much better than when I purchased in Bangkok a few years ago.
A nice man with whom to do business.

I'll be visiting again next time i'm in the area.

David from Binfield Berkshire

2  Thank David D
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We visited in this tailor shop and have to say that all worked very well. We visited in several tailors in Khao Lak and this one was best one ! Professional and flexible we can say !! Highly recommended.

2  Thank TeijoA5
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We have visited over the years in several different Tailor shops but World Fashion is definitely one of the best ones. The owner is very professional and he has great Sense of humor. Quality, fabrics and Service are all the PeKa of good. We Can highly recommend this taylor shop.

2  Thank TomiI47
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We was there 2016, he was fix and did a very good job! THX! He did some Suits for me some Sirts and some very good lookin clothes for my girlsfiend. The Preis was fair.

2  Thank Stiletto S
Reviewed 5 March 2018

When visiting Khao lak I came in contact with this nice tailor and his store. He made me feel comfortable and offered very good service. I´m now a happy owner of five new pants and a nice skirt. Recommended tailor.

2  Thank Yvonne M