“Great service, great suit”
Review of World Fashion

World Fashion
Ranked #10 of 31 Shopping in Khao Lak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to Khao Lak Thailand. World Fashion the House of Tailor Made Clothes for Man and Women since Bofore the Tsunami in Khao Lak. World Fashion make All kind of Tailor Clothes According to your Style and Choices. Visit World Fashion to See More About.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I got my first two tailored suits made at this place and they turned out very well. It only took Raj 3 days but this didn't keep from having some high quality suits. I am happy ;)

1  Thank Christina B
in 5 reviews
"quality"
"khao"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Met with Raj and he gave great advice. Bought a couple of pairs of trousers and 3 shirts. All made to measure and within 3 days. Great material, design and workmanship. Good value products; much better than when I purchased in Bangkok a few years ago.
A nice man with whom to do business.

I'll be visiting again next time i'm in the area.

David from Binfield Berkshire

1  Thank David D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited in this tailor shop and have to say that all worked very well. We visited in several tailors in Khao Lak and this one was best one ! Professional and flexible we can say !! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Teijo A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have visited over the years in several different Tailor shops but World Fashion is definitely one of the best ones. The owner is very professional and he has great Sense of humor. Quality, fabrics and Service are all the PeKa of good. We Can highly recommend this taylor shop.

1  Thank Tomi I