“Our wonderful time in Sri Lanka”

Green Lanka Vacations
More attraction details
Owner description: I was trained and licensed as a Chauffeur Tourist Guide Lecturer by Sri Lanka Tourist Board.my license number is C 1350, Apart from this with the knowledge and experience acquired over the last 09 years as a driver/guide serving tourists from various countries, I possess the ability to understand the expectations of my clients. I am patient and flexible and my aim is to say goodbye to a satisfied client at the end of our journey.
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Kalum was recommended for us through our friends who have visited Sri Lanka before.
We spent with my husband 1 week in Sri Lanka and came back with so many memorable moments. We visited Negombo, Pinnawela, Dambulla, Kandy, Pollonaruwa, Nuwara Eliya, Ella and Unawatuna with him.
His car was very convenient, Kalum was a safe driver and helped us in everything, he was participated not only in driving but in the guide also.
We highly recommend Kalum and we hope that one day we will return to this beautiful island, Sri Lanka.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"lanka"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My family came to visit me in Sri Lanka after I'd traveled Sri Lanka for 1.5 months and we wanted a tour across Sri Lanka to some of the places I didn't visit and some of the same spots. We decided to find a driver / guide to help us arrange everything and get us from place to place and we weren't disappointed! Kalum was great at arranging a tour for us (both before and during the trip) and was letting us know the different options we had in terms of e.g. hotels. He was an amazing driver and you felt very safe in his big and clean car. He also seemed well rested every morning/evening no matter how early or late we needed him to drive us. We had a lovely time with Kalum who is very considerate and would do anything to accommodate what we wanted to see or if we needed to stop to take a photo or something else. He also knows a lot about Sri Lanka and will gladly share his knowledge and answer your questions. Furthermore, he won’t take you to any “tourist traps” and will let you know if people want money for a photo like the fishermen on stilts in the south. We wouldn't hesitate to book him again if we return to Sri Lanka - we highly recommend him!

Kind regards,
Maria, Benedikte and Jens Lillebaek

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We have just experienced a wonderful journey through Sri Lanka. We arrived FEB 5th and left on FEB 26th. Through research and direct inquiry I found our driver/organizer Kalum Niriella. He also owns a travel agency. So even before arriving in Sri Lanka he gave us very valuable tipps regarding our possible route and spectacular hotels on the way. Kalum is driving himself a very well maintained 5 PAX car which is comfortable and roomy. Aircon is working very well. Kalum is a very calm driver and we feel absolutely secure with him. His command of English is very good and he knows all the little and big sights. He holds a Sri Lankan tour guide license and so there is no need to hire other tour guides for all the sights. His recomendations for our hotels where... well breathtaking. I travel a lot but have never experienced such a wonderful variety of spectacular locations and service. Kalum has two children and will be therefore experienced with kids. I can only strongly recommend him.
Chris

1  Thank 5555Chris
niriella, Owner at Green Lanka Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It was our pleasure to have you with us. Hope you had a good holiday in Sri Lanka!

I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future.

Wish you long life!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We were a party of two couples from the UK and we had booked our own accommodation. We hired Kalum as our driver for 10 days in mid Jan 2018 to take us in his very comfortable air conditioned people carrier from the airport to Negombo, thence on to Dambulla, Kandy, Banderawella and finally Tangulla.
Kalum was always very prompt, courteous, smartly dressed and is a very safe driver. He also acted as our tour guide over this period, accompanying us on various trips that he helped organise. He is charming and knowledgeable. He made the holiday very enjoyable for us and we can't recommend him highly enough. Thank you Kalum,
Peter, Anne, Paul and Hils

I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future.

Wish you long life!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

On each of our three trips to Sri Lanka we’ve used an great chap called Kalum Niriella who owns a company called greenlanka vacations; not only is he a really safe driver, but also a qualified guide so you don’t need to hire anyone else. He is considerate and kind He made our trip to Yala national park amazing as he has a safari driver that he uses regularly so knows not only where to go but also when is the best time to see the wildlife. We went in as most of the hotel based safaris were leaving and were lucky enough to see 2 leopards with no other jeeps around!

He’s lovely man and so knowledgeable about wildlife history culture

I can’t recommend him highly enough.
When we return , we will definitely use him again!!!

Dear Madam/sir

Thanks for your kind feed back and selecting my service for your 3rd visit of my beautiful island, hope to see you again,