“Excellent trip with Sunil!”

Green Lanka Vacations
More attraction details
Owner description: I was trained and licensed as a Chauffeur Tourist Guide Lecturer by Sri Lanka Tourist Board.my license number is C 1350, Apart from this with the knowledge and experience acquired over the last 09 years as a driver/guide serving tourists from various countries, I possess the ability to understand the expectations of my clients. I am patient and flexible and my aim is to say goodbye to a satisfied client at the end of our journey.
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I originally booked Kallum to drive us on our 5-6 day trip around Colombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Hambantota, and Mirissa - Kalum was swift in responding to my proposed itinerary! He also arranged the tours prior to us coming to Sri Lanka! Unfortunately Kallum had another engagement during our trip, so he promptly arranged for Sunil (another driver) to take us on our trip- He was organised in letting me know the replacement etc.

Sunil was a fantastic driver, and prompt to pick us up and drop us off! Sunil arranged for tours along our route, and he was always positive and enthusiastic on our journey! Sunil we had an amazing time with you! :) Thanks for showing us around Sri Lanka!

1  Thank londonmember2018
niriella, Owner at Green Lanka Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It was our pleasure to have you with us. Hope you had a good holiday in Sri Lanka!

I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future.

Wish you long life!

in 7 reviews
"lanka"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic holiday thanks to Kalum who helped plan our itinerary via email & then from collecting us at the airport, he took us everywhere on our trip. We were driven in a very comfortable mini bus ( there were 9 of us ) Excellent driver, very helpful & pleasant assistant & Kalum who was our guide with excellent knowledge of everywhere we visited. Always punctual & always smiling, I would happily recommend him to anyone .

I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future.

Wish you long life!

kalum niriella

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to use Green Lanka Tours through friends who had toured with Kalum last year and we were very happy with this choice. Kalum provided very comfortable transport for our group of nine adults. The driving was excellent and we all felt safe 100% of the time. Our tour included a good mix of culture, beautiful walks and animal safaris and Kalum provided enlightening commentary along the way. Our group arrived from three different locations so Kalum and his two crew members were simply awesome for the entire 12 days of our tour. From day 1 when they had three different airport pick ups to organise to the final three airport drop offs at the end of our trip nothing was too much trouble for them. They were fun to travel with but they also gave us plenty of space. We all left Sri Lanka determined to return and we will certainly book Kalum again. We would absolutely recommend Kalum if you are looking for a tour guide for this beautiful country!!

Dear Valuable Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

It is our pleasure to have you with Green Lanka Vacations. I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future.
Your comments are the best service at all times

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Thanks to the very best recommendations on TA we had the luck to choose Kalum when we were in Sri Lanka with our family two years ago. When I now came back, arranging a grouptrip to Sri Lanka, Kalum was my obvious choice as he stands for safety, knowledge and reliability. We were all so kindly received by Kalum at the airport and safely driven to the hotel. After spending a week in a retreat we had Kalum for a guided trip around some parts of the beautiful country. Kalum always drives safely and make sure to do all he can to take care of his guests the very best. He is friendly, punctual and reliable and he has a huge knowledge about everything from history, cultural, religion, and politics to nature, geography, birds, plants and vegetables. Kalum has an incredible ability to find a lot of different species. We were all very happy being taking care of Kalum. He was always extremely obliging to any changes of our plan and he left a lot of space - at the same time he always was stand by in a very proffesional way. We give Kalum the very best recommendations - we couldn't be more happy with our guide! He will be our obvius choice when we hopefully come back to Sri Lanka next year again!

niriella, Owner at Green Lanka Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Deare Annika and party

It is so happy to hear from you and thank you very much for the review post on tripadvisor regarding my services . Highly appreciated.
we always trying to provide maximum services to fulfill our clients need and enjoy their holidays in Sri Lanka.
Thanks and hope to see you soon again in Sri Lanka.
Wish you all the best.