“Fantastic holiday with Green Lanka Tours”

Green Lanka Vacations
More attraction details
Owner description: I was trained and licensed as a Chauffeur Tourist Guide Lecturer by Sri Lanka Tourist Board.my license number is C 1350, Apart from this with the knowledge and experience acquired over the last 09 years as a driver/guide serving tourists from various countries, I possess the ability to understand the expectations of my clients. I am patient and flexible and my aim is to say goodbye to a satisfied client at the end of our journey.
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to use Green Lanka Tours through friends who had toured with Kalum last year and we were very happy with this choice. Kalum provided very comfortable transport for our group of nine adults. The driving was excellent and we all felt safe 100% of the time. Our tour included a good mix of culture, beautiful walks and animal safaris and Kalum provided enlightening commentary along the way. Our group arrived from three different locations so Kalum and his two crew members were simply awesome for the entire 12 days of our tour. From day 1 when they had three different airport pick ups to organise to the final three airport drop offs at the end of our trip nothing was too much trouble for them. They were fun to travel with but they also gave us plenty of space. We all left Sri Lanka determined to return and we will certainly book Kalum again. We would absolutely recommend Kalum if you are looking for a tour guide for this beautiful country!!

niriella, Owner at Green Lanka Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Valuable Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

It is our pleasure to have you with Green Lanka Vacations. I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future.
Your comments are the best service at all times

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"lanka"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Thanks to the very best recommendations on TA we had the luck to choose Kalum when we were in Sri Lanka with our family two years ago. When I now came back, arranging a grouptrip to Sri Lanka, Kalum was my obvious choice as he stands for safety, knowledge and reliability. We were all so kindly received by Kalum at the airport and safely driven to the hotel. After spending a week in a retreat we had Kalum for a guided trip around some parts of the beautiful country. Kalum always drives safely and make sure to do all he can to take care of his guests the very best. He is friendly, punctual and reliable and he has a huge knowledge about everything from history, cultural, religion, and politics to nature, geography, birds, plants and vegetables. Kalum has an incredible ability to find a lot of different species. We were all very happy being taking care of Kalum. He was always extremely obliging to any changes of our plan and he left a lot of space - at the same time he always was stand by in a very proffesional way. We give Kalum the very best recommendations - we couldn't be more happy with our guide! He will be our obvius choice when we hopefully come back to Sri Lanka next year again!

niriella, Owner at Green Lanka Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Deare Annika and party

It is so happy to hear from you and thank you very much for the review post on tripadvisor regarding my services . Highly appreciated.
we always trying to provide maximum services to fulfill our clients need and enjoy their holidays in Sri Lanka.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I took a transfer with Kalum from the airport to Weligama. Kalum is very nice and friendly. He was on time when I arrived in the middle of the night and waited for me because I had problems with my bags at the airport. His van is very comfortable, air conditioned and space enough for 5 people with bags.
Thanks for driving me.
Best regards
Andy

Dear guest

Thanks for your valuable comments and happy that you had a good service from green lanka vacations,
hope to see you soon

Reviewed 31 October 2017

My wife and I had 5 days to see as much of Sri Lanka as possible, we decided to go with Kalum and we are pleased we did. Kalum was on time to pick us up each day, he has a very comfortable van for the tour, he took us to some great spots including the Udawalawe National Park Safari. Kalum is very knowledgable about the wildlife and was very helpful with giving information on the different animals. Kalum invited us to his house for a meal at the end of the trip and we got to meet his lovely family. All in all this was a great trip and I would highly recommend Kalum's services, you also have the peace of mind knowing that he is a registered tour guide. Thanks Kalum we will come back again, until next time...

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I went on a 10-days solo trip to Sri Lanka this August and decided to hire a driver to help me make the most of my time on the island, and also to feel a bit safer as it not always recommended to travel the country alone as a young woman.
I hired Kalum based on the reviews on TA and was so happy I did! I could not recommend him highly enough.

I wanted someone who was reliable but also who would give me full flexibility and absolute freedom on my choices and timings -I have travelled quite a lot before and didn’t want to feel on a “tour”.
I decided the itinerary and Kalum was incredibly accommodating with any request I had, and was always very patient with any of my change of plans. He was continuously adjusting the trip to my desire and going out of his way to help me accomplish all I had planned, at my own pace.
His deep knowledge of the geography of the country also made the on-the-go planning smooth and easy, not to mention all the spots he knew along our way that were amazing additions to my plan.
One day on the road we stopped at a temple during a local celebration and it was just stunning. I was the only tourist there and could have never found it on my own.

Kalum is very professional, punctual, and highly knowledgeable on all aspects of the country -he knows everything from history to wildlife and birds, and has an incredible eye at spotting them!
He is also a licensed guide doesn't only mean that he actually knows a lot, but is also important when your driver accompanies you to sites: you don’t have to pay for his entrance ticket, and the police sometimes runs checks on unlicensed guides and if caught the questioning could steal a good 3 hours from your visit.

Kalum was a great support of my trip, courteous and kind beyond any expectations. He was always very attentive to all my needs but without ever being intrusive. He was very respectful and would always left me a lot of space to be alone and go around on my own when I wanted to.

The best thing about Kalum is that besides being a great guide he deeply understands the people he travels with and will do anything he can to make sure you can make the best of your trip.
Especially if you are a girl travelling on your own is important to hire the right person, and he is just perfect!

Thank you!!!

niriella, Owner at Green Lanka Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear valuable guest