“Fantastic guide!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Taxi service, Chauffeur Service, Airport pick ups
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I decided to book a tour for a total of 5 out of my 8 day trip to Sri Lanka and was collected by Hirosh - on the second day at the time stated. He was so polite and friendly and his car is lovely and clean with great air conditioning. Over the next few days he showed me great hospitality, always turned up and time and had excellent knowledge about the sites we visited each day. Hirosh has wonderful English and made me feel really comfortable during my time in Sri Lanka.

Hirosh handles the roads so well, despite the numerous crazy overtaking drivers, he remains calm and safe whilst getting you to your destination on time. He is able to personalise your itinerary and even suggest places you never knew existed. Highlights of my trip included the village Safari and climbing Sigiriya rock!

I would definately recommend Travel Right Sri Lanka to anybody visiting Sri Lanka who wants a company they can trust!

All reviews
"airport"
"driver"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mr.Hirosh has excellent driving Skills. Fluently english speeking. He knows a lot about history.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were a bit apprehensive about booking a driver in Sri Lanka as we'd never had a driver guide before so we didn't know what to expect. Luckily, we needn't have worried. Hirosh picked us up from the airport as he promised and we had the most amazing experience all along. He is very polite, sweet natured, knowledgable and more importantly extremely reliable. He looked out for us during our time we spent with him and did his best to accommodate our needs and last minute changes.
It makes a big difference to have a guide in a country like Sri Lanka and we could not speak highly enough of Hirosh and would highly recommend him. You'll have the most amazing experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hirosh is a very good, patience, polite,friendly and fun driver. He knows a lot of information about Sri Lanka. Has good advices and brings you in very good spots. He makes you feel "like at home". I can recomend Hirosh. Thank you