“Don't go there”
Review of Chocolate Land

Chocolate Land
Ranked #105 of 116 things to do in Seogwipo
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

It is the worst place we have visited in whole Korea. The introduction of chocolate production is tiny and mostly in Korean only. We learned that Leibniz is a company of Russia and Kinder chocolate is coming from Asia. So it is not only tiny it has a lot of wrong information as well. After 10 minutes we have seen everything and left again.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

This is not a bias assessment. I would be glad if the establishment owner would take in advise from visitor feedback. This is my first time to rate an establishment with such a low rating. It is a total rip-off as entrance fee is collected before cafe and store. There nothing impressive with the collection and exhibit area is extremely small. There is another fees impose for DIY chocolate making session. No educational value, no entertainment value.

I would not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

for 6000won per a ticket for an adult, what you get is a coupon worthy of 3000won which u can use to buy chocolate at the shop...

I still remember the first thing that the ticket officer told me was ... I could use the coupon to buy chocolate at the shop located at basement.

What I feel so disappointed is that the so-called showroom only displays chocolates made in different shapes or figures. Also, what I can buy from the basement was chocolates from other countries. No Jeju features at all for both chocolates and display.

This shop is a total disgrace to Korea.

3  Thank CK_Poon_HK
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

That is the first time I am rating a place terrible.

To begin with there are only Korean introduction and description for all the items and collections displayed there. We all read Korean don't we?

As stated in other reviews this place has zero content. I can easily find more chocolate related stuff in a convenience store that this so called chocolate land.

Worse, the entry ticket is bundled with a purchase voucher of the chocolate items sold at the store in this place. Contradictory to the all Korean introductions and descriptions, the chocolate available in the store are all international brands.

If you are looking for the experience of travelling to Korea to buy chocolate probably from your own country, there you go!